Revlon PhotoReady Lquid Foundation

3.7

on 2/17/2015 12:18:00 PM

I like the pump but for my dry skin this product just didn't work. applied very streaky and uneven. Not a fan.

The price and the packaging of this product is great (I love the pump!). It provides medium coverage and finishes with a dewy look. However, just like most of the Photoready products, it contains quite some shimmer in it, which is why I gave this product a four out of five because, personally, I'm not a big fan of shimmer products unless I'm hitting the parties. Other than the shimmer in it, I love this product and the color of this product is just perfect for my skin.

on 8/13/2014 1:35:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this foundation. If you like that dewy look, this one is your foundation! It gives beautiful glowing effect to your skin, blend easily and I just love it!
The pump makes it easier for you to get the product, I don't have any complain. Would I buy it again if I ran out? 100% YES. Unfortunately, for me personally, I still think that its a bit pricey for a drugstore foundation. Other than that, I just...aahhh in love with it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm now on my second bottle of this product and I wouldn't say its the best out there but it's definitely one of the better ones for me at least. It didn't break me out, which is always a plus, and since I have very oily skin, i tend to find one that doesn't make my skin too slick during the day and this wasn't wonderful but better than any others i've tried.

I think it would work well for normal skin as it works well for me with just a little sheen coming through after a few hours of wear. But then again what doesn't?

on 3/29/2014 12:25:00 AM

This foundation applied beautiful with a foundation brush and I really liked the coverage. It was a really nice shade until it oxidized and I looked like a tangerine. I have fair skin, i purchased the shade "shell". I loved how it had an spf to it. The packaging is awesome with the pump, I really wish this foundation didn't oxidize on me. I will try again in the summer when my skins a little darker.

on 10/16/2013 9:03:00 PM

This is my all time FAVORITE foundation! I love it! This foundation stays on all day! I wore it on my 21st birthday & let me just say things got a little crazy lol I ended up falling asleep in my makeup & the next morning when I woke up I felt horrible but my makeup looked amazing still! I have the whole photo ready collection primer, concealer & foundation I will keep buying! I highly highly recommend!

Love it!!!

on 5/30/2013 12:47:00 PM

Actually, the product itself works fine. Skin looks pretty good in photos and if used properly, looks quite natural in person as well. However, the reason I give this product such a low rating, is because the ingredients in this drugstore foundation are super super bad for oily/acne prone/sensitive skin like mine. At first, the product seemed to have no negative effects, except making my skin oilier than usual. Then, after several weeks, my skin started breaking out like no tomorrow. I am still dealing with the aftereffects of using a product with such bad ingredients. I'm sure some people can use this product with little/no bad side effects but I will never touch another Revlon skin product again. Bad ingredients, not good for my combination skin, has left my skin in a bad condition that I am still trying to fix.

on 3/26/2013 2:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Best drugstore foundation I've tried. I am NW10 and the lightest shade in this fdtn is a hair too dark for me. I have combo skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches, but it does sink into my pores terribly after a few hours of wear, but all fdtns do that to me unless I've got my beloved Porefessional. Dewy finish that's fairly sheer imo.

on 2/11/2013 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I stumbled upon this product in an Ulta store near my place of work, I was tired of my stays-put-for-2-hours Covergirl foundation and was in need of a new, better one. I used to wear Revlon a lot way back in the day until I started wearing MAC, but that's another story. Anywho, I tried the Carmel shade and it blended beautifully with my NC45 skintone. Any yes, as the product boasts, it did look airbrushed! My pores, few fine lines and the blotchiness went away like that! I applied it with a latex sponge instead of my fingers as well. I went through one in almost a month, I really wish there was more product and the price went down a few bucks, but other than that, I love it! and yes, I repurchased.

Try it!

*As a side note, if you have oily skin like me, this product keeps the shine at bay for about 8 hours, can't beat that!