July 26, 2014 | 1006 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Lquid Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jennaryan10

This foundation applied beautiful with a foundation brush and I really liked the coverage. It was a really nice shade until it oxidized and I looked like a tangerine. I have fair skin, i purchased the shade "shell". I loved how it had an spf to it. The packaging is awesome with the pump, I really wish this foundation didn't oxidize on me. I will try again in the summer when my skins a little darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpMommaxO

This is my all time FAVORITE foundation! I love it! This foundation stays on all day! I wore it on my 21st birthday & let me just say things got a little crazy lol I ended up falling asleep in my makeup & the next morning when I woke up I felt horrible but my makeup looked amazing still! I have the whole photo ready collection primer, concealer & foundation I will keep buying! I highly highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplovver

Love it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by cbk821

Actually, the product itself works fine. Skin looks pretty good in photos and if used properly, looks quite natural in person as well. However, the reason I give this product such a low rating, is because the ingredients in this drugstore foundation are super super bad for oily/acne prone/sensitive skin like mine. At first, the product seemed to have no negative effects, except making my skin oilier than usual. Then, after several weeks, my skin started breaking out like no tomorrow. I am still dealing with the aftereffects of using a product with such bad ingredients. I'm sure some people can use this product with little/no bad side effects but I will never touch another Revlon skin product again. Bad ingredients, not good for my combination skin, has left my skin in a bad condition that I am still trying to fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by xpomegranate

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore foundation I've tried. I am NW10 and the lightest shade in this fdtn is a hair too dark for me. I have combo skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches, but it does sink into my pores terribly after a few hours of wear, but all fdtns do that to me unless I've got my beloved Porefessional. Dewy finish that's fairly sheer imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by citygirl1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I stumbled upon this product in an Ulta store near my place of work, I was tired of my stays-put-for-2-hours Covergirl foundation and was in need of a new, better one. I used to wear Revlon a lot way back in the day until I started wearing MAC, but that's another story. Anywho, I tried the Carmel shade and it blended beautifully with my NC45 skintone. Any yes, as the product boasts, it did look airbrushed! My pores, few fine lines and the blotchiness went away like that! I applied it with a latex sponge instead of my fingers as well. I went through one in almost a month, I really wish there was more product and the price went down a few bucks, but other than that, I love it! and yes, I repurchased.

Try it!

*As a side note, if you have oily skin like me, this product keeps the shine at bay for about 8 hours, can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Donovan

I used this in the vanilla shade, and was mostly happy with it. It gave decent coverage, but nothing exceptional. That is the only reason I gave 4 lippies. The staying power was about 5 hours, and I should add that I did not use primer, but set with a loose powder. It is not thick, sticky, streaky, stinky or oily. The bottle is great because it is glass and has a pump. Maybe if I used a primer (which I rarely use), it may have better longevity.