October 22, 2014 | 1164 users online

Moisturizers - Fresh - Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by SakuraBlossom4

Yet another product from Fresh that has saved my skin and given me a flawless complexion in my 20's after years of suffering from acne, redness and enlarged pores.
This moisture cream is amazing, it is light but penetrating and I do find it does moisturize for as long as it says it does.
I use it twice a day and I have been for a year now, I know for a fact that I will not move on to something different any time soon; it helps with dark spots, redness, dryness, pores, and flakiness.
It smells green and fresh, very much like I imagine a lotus smells like; pure and heady but not overwhelming, the texture is like a velvety cream/gel that's not too heavy but also gives your skin the drink of moisture it needs.
I would highly recommend for any skin type if you're looking for your Holy Grail moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I used the lotion version of this.
It was scented but not a heavy scent at all.
It felt light on the skin, absorbed quickly, did not feel sticky or heavy.
It actually did not make me more shiny which was surprising because so far every single moisturizer I have ever used makes me super greasy but my oily skin actually likes this.
If it was not so expensive I would probably keep using this but since it does not contain spf or oil controlling I have no need for this in my routine. If I want just a moisturizer I want it to be an anti-wrinkle night serurm and for day time I want it to have at least spf if nothing else.
I will likely buy again just not in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite daytime moisturizer. It is hydrating without being overly greasy, and gives a plumped, luminous, healthy look to the skin. I purchased it after trying a sample for a few days. I had forgotten I was using it, and looked in the mirror after 2 days of using it and thought "why is my skin looking so good, what am I doing differently?" Then I remembered - this day cream! I immediately purchased the full size jar (and have repurchased since then) and am still pleased with the cream.
I apply it after cleansing and toning and before my sunscreen and makeup. I do not use it at night, as it's not heavy/moisturizing enough for a night cream for me - but if you are in your teens or early to mid 20s with oily skin, it likely would make a very nice night cream for you.
Right now I am using the Fresh Lotus day face lotion they just released, and am not pleased with that - it does nothing for my skin. Will be going back to this cream when I'm done.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Sephora when my usual moisturizer was out of stock. Big mistake. For the amount of moisture this gives you skin--which is average I'd say--it feels very thick. It doesn't absorb into my skin immediately and feels very heavy and almost like a cream before it finally sinks in.

In the winters I'm willing to deal with the heaviness of a cream for the extra moisture since I live in a cold climate, but this moisturizer doesn't give you that. In the summers, I'd much rather go for something lighter in consistency to get the same amount of moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by OnlyLuxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer. I feel like everyone has different results with different lotions and the ratings can be very subjective. For me it has a medium to rich feel to it. It lasts me a long time. Price is in the mid-to-high range but worth it to me. I haven't had any problems with breakouts while using this product. I can use it night or day, but generally use it at night because its a little thicker than what I would consider a day cream. I don't mind the smell, it's not too strong anyhow and it fades quickly. Fresh is a very "natural" brand and they produce high quality products. I've used many different face creams and this is the first one ever I have bought for a second time...This is not saying I may not try something else next time around... All in all for me, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex is a solid go-to facial moisturizer that is versatile as well as effective. I would recommend it, at least to see how it works for you, you may end up loving it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Texture: Not thick but not runny. Light. Leaves a slight waxy feel on my skin (I prefer face oils)

Fragrance: Cucumbers. I like it. If you don't want to smell like a salad though - avoid. I happen to not mind.

Moisturising property: Average. Does not moisturizer enough for my skin (I used it over rosehip seed oil - and Fresh Seaberry oil before that)

Pros: No shine, absorbs fast, no parabens, sulfates, phthalates or artificial fragrance

Cons: Skin feels waxy and pores feel clogged.

Verdict: would not buy again

Main Ingredients: lotus flower extract, which defends against free radicals; blue-green algae to preserve collagen and elastin; hibiscus fruit extract to improve hydration; fig fruit extract to preserve moisture levels; vitamin C to boost collagen production; vitamin E to soften the skin; vegetable glycerol to seal in moisture. Maca root extract also promotes cell turnover. The cream does not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates or artificial fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice packaging, Pretty good product. The smell though... cucumbers? I wish they would stop scenting everything with cucumbers. I will say before I bought this I applied it on my hand and hated the smell. Though five minutes later the cucumber smell was gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by TammyMakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too am very surprised at the low reviews of this moisturizer. On Sephora.Com it has 4.5 stars out of 5 - that is where I purchased it. What I like is that it's formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. I also like that the product is in a glass jar. I use this as my daily moisturizer (at night I've been using something else) and find it absorbs well and my BB cream over this works nicely. The smell doesn't bother me at all, very fresh smell - what's to hate about cucumbers. I am 51 and my skin is pretty dry, especially in the winter and this moisturizer has not disappointed me so far - happy with results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lallazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Good product overall. Pros: gentle, didn't cause any sensitivity, decent moisturizing, fresh smell (cucumbers). Cons: not enough for very cold months, open jar packaging, no effect on fine lines (although to be fair, I still haven't found a cream that actually does anything for these). I will keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely moisturizer and I have tried many! I'm so shocked by the low reviews to be totally truthful! I live in Alberta Canada, during the winter it drops down to -40+ with wind chill frequently. Alberta is also considered a desert due to our lack of precipitation. Dry skin in the winter has plagued me almost all my life and I haven't had a dry patch yet with this face cream!!

Typically I am very oily, however the winter ravages every bodies skin. It typically looks dull and lifeless, also due to the lack of sun. The fact I get compliments on my skin in the dead of winter is shocking to me and I can accredit it to my skin care. The moisturizer is so light I use it morning and evening. It smells exactly like cucumbers and feels so soothing on, like you are giving your skin a drink of water. The texture is nice and light and absorbs quickly. I use it after I shower in the morning, and apply makeup over it. It has never once aggravated my cystic acne prone skin either which is hugggeee, and no black heads! I personally don't mind the glass jar, I've dropped it a few times and it hasn't even cracked (whoops). I feel it might be too heavy for the day in spring / summer. But when my skin needs the extra moisture, and perhaps at night from now on I will always reach for this!