Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Betaine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Sodium Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caramel, Algae Extract, Citric Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.

on 5/8/2015 11:07:00 PM

Well let's face it, I'm getting older and my facial skin isn't what it used to be. So finding a good moisturizer is becoming more important to me nowadays. This one does a very nice job for me. I have combination skin year round, drier in the winter and oilier in the summer. This goes on thick and rich, smoothes out well, soaks in nicely. No lingering tackiness or greasy feel, and my skin still feels nice the following day. I did not experience any of the burning or redness or sensitivity that others have reported, so YMMV. I'd give this a 4.5 if I could, with the half lippie off for the distinct cucumber scent which some may like but I find, well, too much like a salad. Lol. I don't like smelling like food :). But thankfully the scent fades quickly.

on 5/1/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The REDNESS with this product is REAL!! I wish I had read what other reviewers said about this before giving it a try. Pretty much immediately after applying it to my face, my cheeks broke out in a burning red rash! I washed it off as soon as I noticed it, but it still took hours to completely go away. I'm not sure exactly what is in this that causes the redness, but it is AWFUL!

on 4/29/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly, a very nice lotion overall, though I didn't notice any real difference. The scent is very vegetal, maybe a little cucumber-y, which I didn't find appealing but others might like.

on 4/7/2015 4:17:00 PM

Keep in mind that this come in a set and is not something that would interest me as i am quite young. First of all, my face gets super sensitive with this, after using, my cheeks would turn red and there would be a slight buring sensation. It also doesn't really work well with combination skin. My face would feel really heavy at first and within minutes, dry again. Sometimes i need to reapply after half an hour. I also realized, the days that i used this moisturizer, my face would be even oilier than usual, my pores would also seem larger.I tried using this with different products, it just isn't working for me.

on 3/24/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading the other reviews here, I wonder if this is what has been causing unusual redness in my face. Before that, I found this to be a middle of the road moisturizer, which for the price is disappointing. Unfortunately I didn't do my homework on this one and splurged on it. I will probably change some of my routine to see if this is this actual culprit of the redness, and if not use it up at least. I don't think I'd repurchase… but I've yet to find any moisturizer I truly love.

Edit: This has the worst possible reviews on Cosmetics Cop. Beware!

on 3/10/2015 2:28:00 AM

Skin Type: Combination

I got this as a sample and would probably not buy the full sized version. As someone mentioned in the earlier reviews, it has that slight cucumber smell that I liked. Texture is creamy and was easily absorbed by my skin. I've used it for 2 days now (day and night) and I see dry patches on my skin. I'm not purchasing this since I didn't find it moisturizing.

on 3/3/2015 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was having some issues with patchy, dry skin around my mouth this past winter and needed something that would fix the issue, but not over moisturize my oily zones. This stuff is great! It absorbs quickly into the skin and keeps skin hydrated all day long. dry, flaky skin was instantly gone after one use and I was able to apply my make-up smoother than ever.
It has a nice, soft fragrance which I don't mind. It has not broken me out at all, in fact I think it has helped with hormonal break-outs and redness and scarring. So far, the ONLY con is the packaging. It comes in a glass jar and you have to dip your finger each time to access the product. I wash my hands but still, not very sanitary. I'd prefer a pump or squeeze bottle.
I use this product with Fresh Soy Face Wash. I also did a review on that.

on 3/3/2015 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this as a sample. It hurts where my skin has peeled due to winter. I just need to try it out somemore to confirm.

So in love with this cream!

My skin is sensitive and breakout prone. This cream is my skin's new best friend. Seriously, it calms and does not break me out at all. It is very moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy.

It's currently winter in Boston and very very cold & dry so I need the extra moisture badly. This has helped so much and kept away the dryness. I put extra cream around my eye area and it's never irritating and has helped fine lines. So impressed!

I have not broken out more from this, and recently I have been using this with another salicylic product and my skin is better than ever. Redness from past spots are fading fast and I have had very clear skin. Hopefully this sticks! I will have to keep using to see how it does in the summer.

I would definitely repurchase! Only thing is the jar. Not a fan. Would be much better with a pump. But they actually offer a smaller size that is on par with price so I will buy that next to have fresher product.

Definitely recommend!!!

on 1/28/2015 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

My HG moisturizer! I've spent so much time and money trying to find one that worked with my combo to oily, acne-prone skin. This is the stuff! No irritation at all, it's light but can be applied heavier at night, absorbs SUPER fast, and it doesn't leave my face the least bit shiny or oily. I use it both at night and during the day under my makeup. It smells soft and unobtrusive, like lotus flowers and cucumbers! Plus gorgeous, heavy, frosted glass packaging. 100% worth the $42 price tag. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STUFF!