November 28, 2014 | 1090 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - Vineyard Escape Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my gosh, I totally agree with the previous reviews in that the scent reminds me of my childhood. Goofy grape, anyone? This is an awesome exfoliating bath gel. It has tiny scrubbies, but lots of them so using this daily provides mild exfoliation without irritation. In a pinch, I have used this on my face. Like the fragrance, the exfoliation and the cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Lawonicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I completely agree with the previous reviewer about childhood memories. Specifically two of my favorite toys 1) Tinkerbell cosmetics - it was a dry jelly tinted lipstick shaped balm and 2) my Sour Grapes doll- she may have been the Purple Pieman's girlfriend, but for sure enemies with Strawberry Shortcake.

I do detect a slight red wine tone, but it's still fresh and grapey. I do not rely on this as a true scrub for exfoliation, but I think the scrubby bits do a good job of making you feel clean.

This is my first foray into Softsoap body wash. Happy so far, have had it for about a month.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why aren't there more grape-scent beauty products? I love the smell of grapes; it brings me back to my childhood somehow. Maybe it was all that grape Kool Aid I drank. This has a nice juicy sweet grape scent and it's the color of grapejuice. It lathers well without drying out my skin, and there are little fruit seeds inside to act as an exfoliant. I fear this may be discontinued, since it was on sale at CVS for $1.24. Hope not! I'll definitely buy this again if I can.