FLOWER Beauty What a Dai-sy! LG1

on 2/7/2013 3:12:00 PM

This is the best lip gloss at the drug store or even other stores for that matter. It's not sticky at all.The color is vibrant and actually covers your lips natural pigments even though it's not thick.It's just amazing.I tried other colors and they are all great.Made in the US and not tested on animals.Very excited about this new line.Only thing is quite down the color on something because you have to tear it off to open the gloss.How this helps.

on 2/2/2013 4:59:00 PM

I am very, very happy with this lipgloss color. It reminds me of my beloved, but LE Revlon Eggnog! It is a beautiful peach nude lipgloss. It is perfect for a muted lip. The lipgloss itself goes on like a cream lipstick almost. It doesn't have the slick or goopy feeling, but there is a slight tacky feeling. However, it has worn great all day. I am wearing it today with MAC Tenderling blush & Sumptuous Olive e/s & it looks fantastic. It is so hard to find the right nude lipgloss with no sparkles, no glitter, not too peachy like Revlon Bellini was on me, not too beige, not too pink, just the perfect nude lipgloss on my NW20 skin, almost black hair, brown eyes. LOVELY.

UPDATE: FYI on my complexion, I much prefer What a Dai-sy over the more pink toned nude by Flower, Baby's Breath.

on 1/25/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What A Dai-sy! lip gloss is a lovely peach cream gloss. Medium pigmentation & coverage. Non sticky. Wears well, but it is a gloss so you need to reapply. It doesn't dry out my lips & I love that. The tube feels quality. Clear body with a white cap & a doe foot applicator. It doesn't have taste or fragrance.
$6.98 for .18oz/5g at WalMart only.

Recommended for Medium Skin