Laura Mercier crème smooth lip colour - Mango

4.8

on 4/7/2015 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I prefer Laura Mercier's creme smooth lip colour lipsticks to her original lipsticks. The creme smooth lipsticks are indeed creamy and wonderfully pigmented.
Definitely make sure your lips are prepped (ie. exfoliated) because these lipsticks can emphasize any dry flakes.
Mango is a beautiful warm pink/coral that's not too bright but it has enough colour to really bring life to my complexion. As I've gotten older, I need to wear lip colours with more vibrancy to avoid looking ill.

The packaging is a bit bulky and the price point is expensive at $32 CAD but if you plan on wearing this lipstick regularly, then it works out.
I love wearing Mango with Laura Mercier's Dacquiri lip glace - a beautiful warm pink/coral lip look for the spring and summer.

on 4/12/2014 5:13:00 PM

I love this color great for summer. Mango is a perfect name for this color. Will buy more when ran out. This lip color is very creamy .

on 6/2/2013 10:04:00 AM

This review is for Pink Pout. As a fair blond, I have a really hard time finding pinks that don't scream PINK! but also aren't so pale they completely wash me out. The MUA told me to try this, and even in the department store lighting I could tell I'd found a winner. Great pop of color that makes my lips look plump and sexy. Sorry, but it's the truth. :-) Seriously love this stuff!

on 2/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is really moisturising for a lipstick. The colour is pretty enough but dupeable.

I like it for not smelling, quite organic(ish) and having moisturising properties in one stick,

This is a good wash of colour on tan-ish asian skin but I feel it is a little cool.

OK, I changed my mind after using it for one day. Though I thought this is a cool coral/pink, it turns out quite pretty for me for the days when I want prominent lips but not red.

Ingredients (from website):

-Jojoba Wax: Allows for even color application.
-Pure Olive Oil: Comforts and nourishes lips.
-Vitamin E: Nourishes and moisturizes lips, leaving them soft, soothed, and conditioned.
-Rose Seed Extract: Helps to restore skin’s elasticity.
-Hyaluronic Filling Spheres: Plump to fill fine lines and wrinkles, visibly repairing and smoothing lips over time.

Full Ingredients:

(Coral, Haute Red, Mango, Plumberry, Spiced Rose): Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Microcrystallina Cera), Dicalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77199 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake).

Popular Lipsticks