October 24, 2014 | 864 users online

Powder - Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Expenisve, but oh so worth it! In love with my newest splurge that makes my skin look flawless and the product is so flattering I don't know what I was doing before it!

The packaging it stunning, the product is the most elegant finely milled powder that is undetectable on the skin, I will defiantly be going back for more shades, perfect setting powder, like nothing I have ever used before.

Having slightly oily skin, a glow is often not the makeup look I am after as it can accentuate and patches of oil through out the day, this however made my skin matte in the sense that no oil came through to the surface, but also kept a glowy finish on the skin. Gorgeous in photography too! Please go buy this product, I look forward to trying more Hourglass after this experience.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ang_c

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure about this product. If I apply it lightly, it doesn't do much, maybe makes my skin look a bit better (but I'm already getting great results with the Chanel Vitalumiere Powder Foundation). If I go a bit heavier, it makes my skin look flawless (almost too flawless) BUT in a few minutes it turns an unattractive orangey-yellow on my NC25 skin. I think I should have gotten Diffused Light but the SA talked me into this one as she said it looks better on oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by tinawoman

A great product that is a really good way of naturally enhancing the skin, especially in natural light. Definitely worth the money. Do try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Jstrazds

Love this product. It's like Photoshop in a powder compact. Yes it's pricey, but definitely worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by conniemaks5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It gives my face the glow I had in my youth! The very next day after purchasing this powder along with the Hourglass foundation, I had two people tell me I had such beautiful skin. I haven't heard that in over 10 years! The downside is the cost. I never thought I would ever pay $45 for a powder. That is just crazy! So....call me crazy because I will buy this again and again!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The main reason i picked up this powder/highlighter is because of all the hype. I was looking for a new highlighter regardless so i figured it was a good time to test this product. I got mine at sephora and it was very pricey - $45. I cant say whether it lasts throughout the day or not because i can barely see it when i apply it. I have even applied it 3-5 layers and it barely shows up. It does not really blur any imperfections nor does it highlight. This product is not worth the hype its getting, especially for the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this powder..it does what it is suppose to do. It blurs imperfections really well, it's very finely milled, and it didn't break me out. However, the reason I only gave it three stars is because it's too dark for my skin. I am a NC15-20 in MAC, and 117 in MUFE, and you can tell its too dark. Other than that it's great, so if you have darker skin..get it. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i bought into the hype and bought this. cringing about the price of a pressed powder. the only thing beautiful about this is the packaging. the powder is just a really finley milled highlighter. and while it is very soft, theres nothing about it that justified the price. not even the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this product! It has a silky smooth texture and when applied to my cheek and brow bones it gives the prettiest subtle and natural glow to my skin. Completely brightens my face! it is well worth the cost!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I don't notice a difference when I use this as a finishing powder all over my face. However, I do enjoy using this as a bronzer/contour. This does a superb job and it's very natural looking. I love how finely milled this powder is. You definitely get a lot of product despite the price tag being a little steep.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No