March 2, 2015 | 914 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - nonstop glamour

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2015 10:10:00 AM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous pinky/nude with gold sparkles! Not gritty, feels nice and plush and no bad taste or smell. This makes my 5th Stay Glossy lip gloss so I guess I like them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is my top go to lipgloss as it pairs perfect with any shade of eyeshadow. Its a champagne color with undertones of gold shimmer and its absolutely stunning. You don't feel the gritt of the glitter on your lips and the texture is perfect not being too thin or thick/sticky. It has a very pleasant smell/taste to it which I like and has a very nice shine to it but im most attracted to the color it gives with my looks. Perfect for everyday wear and just an overall great gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this lip gloss so much that I think it deserves a catergory of its own. Its a light nudeish pink creamy shade with some gold shimmer. You can sheer it out for a more natural look or apply more for bold nude/pink lips. Inexpensive and superb quality.