December 20, 2014 | 1485 users online

Fragrances - Coach - Love

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by harrisonfjord

I adore this scent. I first received a rollerball for christmas and then purchased the full size bottle. The packaging/bottle is cute. I like that this scent is both musky and floral. It feels young but still polished at the same time. It lasts for most of the day unlike most of my other perfumes; however, I will say that if you work in an office or around someone who is sensitive to perfumes that this may be best to avoid or apply extremely sparingly because of its long lasting quality. I dab it on my wrists and its enough to last me through a day of class and work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Vaas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this fragrance. I'm a big fan of Coco Mad and patchouli, so if you like either of those things, or woodsy/green scents, definitely take a sniff of this one. The longevity is actually decent, around 4-5 hours on my skin. Not the best, not the worst by a long shot. The drydown is nice and simple. It loses some of the spicy and woodsy notes, and turns more sweet. Two points deducted for price and also for convinence of purchase. The bottle is nice, and I'm glad to have it in my collection. I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Shadowarrior

I FELL INLOVE WITH THIS SCENT!! It's a stronger yet softer scent. I like that its not too overpowering. The musky/floral notes mixed in this one are lovely! This scent will do for any occasion. I bought the 1oz to try then immidiately purchased the 1.7oz as backup. L-o-v-e i-t 👍❤😍😊

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this scent. It reminds me of a lighter and more musky/floral version of Jimmy Choo. It's not exactly like Jimmy Choo, but I find the patchouli is similar on my skin. It's certainly not new or different, but a safe crowd pleaser, in my opinion. I find the sillage and longevity to be middle of the road. I'll happily use all my sample and perhaps even buy a small rollerball for my collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells like a conglomeration of every scent offered by Sephora. A mess of weak woods and florals that made me feel vaguely queasy from the first synthetic top notes to the bland dry-down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! It's grown woman sexy! It begins with a powerful sweet, but floral fragrance. Then it transitions into a musky patchouli. I absolutely love this. It lasts very long on me, but patchouli works well with my chemistry. The dry down reminds me of Calvin Klein's Euphoria but sweeter. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells cheap and generic. The dry down is meh. Disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this on today because I thought I would like this since the ingredients are almost all faves of mine (Green Violet, Gardenia NaturePrint, Patchouli, Caramel, Musk, Mandarin, Dewberry, Freesia, Magnolia, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Vanilla - according to Sephora). Instead, I hated it. I did not find it sophisticated at all. On the contrary, it smelled generic, girly-girlish. Nothing special. Just comes to prove that perfume is entirely subjective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this scent very much. It's a sophisticated musky floral. More for night than day, but it's not overpowering or spicy. The bottle is beautiful, too.