September 3, 2014 | 1113 users online

Mascara - Perfekt - Lash Perfecting Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by rachellelkelley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought this twice, and that's saying something for me. This stuff is really expensive, but it's great. I think one of my favorite things about it is that it looks great on bottom lashes as well. It's one of the only mascaras I like by itself on my eyes. It is also full of beneficial ingredients and seems to constitution my lashes. I also love that they still feel soft when it is on them, and not crunchy. I really love it, enough to spend a fortune on it twice. It really seems to last too; it doesn't get all clumpy or thick like some mascaras. I bought mine after reading reviews on here, and I'm so happy I did! :-) It's the closest I've come to HG status. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most pigmented and rich mascara i've ever used. It truly is a gel-like mascara. I use it when I want a super intense look or when I wear just mascara alone and my lashes need to stand out. I got a sample through birchbox and I would re-buy in a heartbeat if it wasn't so ridiculously expensive. I have a hard time paying over $20 for mascara, or even $10 sometimes! $28 is insane.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sparkleyturtle

I would go 2.5 on this. I think the product works well for awhile, but smudges horribly as the evening progresses. Maybe it is just my skin, but I don't have this issue with other mascaras. Also, the brush is not my favorite. I like the fuller brushes. This one was messy and hard to use. When the product was on and before it started to smudge, I liked it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by snowshoe73

This gel gives your lashes a natural look, so if you are expecting drastic volume or length, keep looking. But for natural-looking lashes, this does a good job. It also darkens the lashes nicely. It does clump when applying but that can be fixed with a lash comb. Staying power is great on a dry day, don't yet know how it will handle humidity. I will update as I learn more.

Update: handles humidity well. Still keeping it at 4 lippies due to the clumping, but overall this is a good product and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by TaliaB5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AMAZING! I had been wanting some after I got a sample with a Sephora order. Even the brush from the sample bottle did amazing works. However, with a steep $26.50 price tag I didn't purchase any. Then my sisters BF gave me a $20 Sephora gift card and I scurried down to the nearest Sephora to get some (I can handle $6.50!) and all I can say is Im SO happy I did. Not only does it have amazing immediate results, it lengthens like false lashes and adds a great mount of volume, but after using it for a few weeks (about 6) I really feel like my lashes have GROWN longer!! I took off my makeup the other night and thought "I must still have mascara on" and after working a little harder to remove I realized..."no, they're just longer!!!" They dont boast that it helps your lashes grow but I think jus the simple fact that it is conditioning, it feel soft and flexible while its on, it allows your lashes to grow better. I dont know if I will buy it again simply because of the price tag but next time I have a chance to get some at a discount I will buy it for sure!!! Just a little background on my mascara hunt...I have tried all sorts of mascaras from Maybeline Great Lash to Dior Show. I was a die hard Too Faced Lash Injection fan until I found Benifit Bad Gal Lash and the only reason I switched was because the Lash Injection was a bit hard to remove due to the reason it works so well, its tubules that form on your lashes. Then in a hurry and after hearing so much great stuff about it I grabbed some Cover Girl Lash Blast and may I say its fantastic. It was the only drug store brand that I have ever found that comes close to rivaling the expensive ones. Now after using the Perfekt lash gel it will be really hard to use anything else. However, I got some Bad Gal Lash for Christmas so maybe Ill justify and switch out.