November 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 03

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

My perfect nude!

It's so hard for me to find a nice nude that suits me. I am pale but I often fake tan so I wanted a brown nude that wasn't harsh, I wanted one that was nice and natural and complimented my blue eyes!

I just love this colour, it's completely perfect, a gorgeous brown with pinky tones (perfect even when I haven't tanned!)!

I apply a small amount straight from the stick and blend with my finger for a day time look and for a night time look I again apply this straight from the stick, blot, reapply and blot again then apply a coat of 'Chic' lipgloss from Tanya Burr and this creates the perfect glamorous nude lip that looks amazing teamed with a sultry, brown and bronze smokey eye and a bronzed complexion!

The last power is decent but I do have to reapply during the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Veyvii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty nude colour that doesn't make you look sick! This is by best daily lipstick since it goes so well on my fair with yellow tone skin. It's creamy texture so goes on well. Only downside is the overly sweet smell which others may mind. It isn't hydrating but I dab my all time fave body shop hemp lip conditioner on top and that fixes the problem - actually makes my lips really velvety I normally have dry flakey lips from not drinking enough water :/

Love love love and for such a cheap price, I'm stocking up on this in case they get discontinued. Otherwise, I have to go back to my expensive Dior.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my fav lipstick. It's a perfect brownish/pinkish nude that doesn't make you look sick. I have never been a nude girl before i got my hands on this amazing lipstick. The packaging is cute as well. The lipstick is easy to apply and last a long time. It doesn't dry out my lips but i do always wear chap stick under it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love-hate!

I LOVE the colour- it's a perfect nude for me- bit pinky, bit peachy, bit browny- whatever but it's absolutely fab in terms of colour. Not too blue and not too orange. Some nudes are mauve toned, others brown which drains my skin.

Hate- it makes my lips peel.

I keep using it because I love the colour- I bought 2 at once as it was such a 'find' but I need to use lip salve after wearing it because it fries my lips so much despite feeling creamy- maybe it's the perfume in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Milly17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

THE perfect nude lipstick... im a MAC junky with lipsticks but reach for this little beauty time after time... really recommend lovely colour , lovely formula.. will buy time and time again.!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Fiache

One of my ALL TIME favorite lipsticks. It makes my VERY dry lips feel and look great.
The shade #3 is gorgeous nude, pigmented and perfect for my olive/tan skin tone.
The lasting power is amazing cause it's creamy yet not too creamy where it would just melt off my lips. It gives a satin finish and feels smooth and lightweight.
The packaging is not the most fancy, but it feels sturdy and firm. The price is great for its amazing quality!
It has a pleasant vanilla scent which is not too overpowering. It reminds me a lot of the Mac amplified texture and formula. I know I love it, cause when I lost my first one I panicked and went to buy a new one straight away. That reminds me, I am gonna stack up on this one just in case it gets discontinued.
I have the color #5 as well, but I don't love that shade as much. Although the formula is exactly the same and if you like a warm rosy darker pink shade then give this a try!
The shade #7 is also amazing, but more mauve.
#3 and #7 is must haves in my collection! Super affordable, many color options, Love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Natashaaxo

I'm almost running out of this product, I use it almost everyday. It's such a perfect nude for my skin tone. Perfect for everyday wear or for a barely-there look!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by AliceHoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great colour and does not make your teeth look undesirable! Yay. Sleek packaging, pleasant and unintrusive scent, good lasting power and greeeat price! Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Jayni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this lipstick the other day and I immediately fell in love with it! The packaging is very simple, yet professional and the actual lipstick is brilliant. It applies really easily as its very creamy and smooth, almost like butter. It didn't dry out my lips and it didn't even feel like I was wearing lipstick (in a good way). It lasted for about half the day, even when I had eaten.
The shade is perfect for my skin tone (I'm like a caramel colour) and it also makes my lips look larger as its a nude colour. I only had to apply two coats of it and it stayed for at least 6 hours.
I really love it and definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by jj192

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nudes have always eluded me. There is no way one lipstick can be a universal nude for everyone and I have never found one that works with me rather than against me. This is such a good nude for my colouring that it doesn't really look as though I'm wearing lipstick, it just evens out the colour of my natural lips and masks the greyish tinge (yes, unfortunately!) they can sometimes take on. Nice moisturising formula. Not chalky. Perfect.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No