Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 03

4.5

on 2/20/2015 11:24:00 AM

This is a lovely pinky brown nude on my lips, which are fairly pigmented. I am fair with bleached hair for ref. It's great as it doesn't wash me out and looks fabulous with smokey eyes. It can be a little drying. Lasts well and all in all a great bargain!! Love it :0)

on 2/17/2015 12:07:00 PM

One of my very favourite lippies, such a fab colour, really nice for everyday wear but also on a night out. A beautiful silky finish and fab colour! Love it

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice lipstick! I wear this to school and it's a nice gentle soft pink nude colour that is only slightly darker than my natural lip colour, so it looks nice and natural but does give my clips a bit of colour. It smells delicious, and it's quite affordable at only 5.49. I'm thinking about buying more of these lipsticks, as I've heard the shade 107 is particularly good!

My perfect nude!

It's so hard for me to find a nice nude that suits me. I am pale but I often fake tan so I wanted a brown nude that wasn't harsh, I wanted one that was nice and natural and complimented my blue eyes!

I just love this colour, it's completely perfect, a gorgeous brown with pinky tones (perfect even when I haven't tanned!)!

I apply a small amount straight from the stick and blend with my finger for a day time look and for a night time look I again apply this straight from the stick, blot, reapply and blot again then apply a coat of 'Chic' lipgloss from Tanya Burr and this creates the perfect glamorous nude lip that looks amazing teamed with a sultry, brown and bronze smokey eye and a bronzed complexion!

The last power is decent but I do have to reapply during the day!

on 10/3/2014 3:57:00 AM

Such a pretty nude colour that doesn't make you look sick! This is by best daily lipstick since it goes so well on my fair with yellow tone skin. It's creamy texture so goes on well. Only downside is the overly sweet smell which others may mind. It isn't hydrating but I dab my all time fave body shop hemp lip conditioner on top and that fixes the problem - actually makes my lips really velvety I normally have dry flakey lips from not drinking enough water :/

Love love love and for such a cheap price, I'm stocking up on this in case they get discontinued. Otherwise, I have to go back to my expensive Dior.

on 1/18/2014 3:39:00 PM

This is my fav lipstick. It's a perfect brownish/pinkish nude that doesn't make you look sick. I have never been a nude girl before i got my hands on this amazing lipstick. The packaging is cute as well. The lipstick is easy to apply and last a long time. It doesn't dry out my lips but i do always wear chap stick under it.

on 1/5/2014 12:56:00 PM

Love-hate!

I LOVE the colour- it's a perfect nude for me- bit pinky, bit peachy, bit browny- whatever but it's absolutely fab in terms of colour. Not too blue and not too orange. Some nudes are mauve toned, others brown which drains my skin.

Hate- it makes my lips peel.

I keep using it because I love the colour- I bought 2 at once as it was such a 'find' but I need to use lip salve after wearing it because it fries my lips so much despite feeling creamy- maybe it's the perfume in it.

on 12/6/2013 2:29:00 PM

THE perfect nude lipstick... im a MAC junky with lipsticks but reach for this little beauty time after time... really recommend lovely colour , lovely formula.. will buy time and time again.!

on 11/19/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

One of my ALL TIME HG favorite lipsticks. It makes my VERY dry lips feel and look great.
The shade #3 is gorgeous nude, pigmented and perfect for my olive/tan skin tone.
The lasting power is amazing cause it's creamy yet not too creamy where it would just melt off my lips. It gives a satin finish and feels smooth and lightweight.

It has a pleasant vanilla scent which is not too overpowering. It reminds me a lot of the Mac amplified texture and formula. I know I love it, cause when I lost my first one I panicked and went to buy a new one straight away. That reminds me, I am gonna stack up on this one just in case it gets discontinued.

The packaging is not the most fancy, but it feels sturdy and firm. The price is great for its amazing quality!

I have the color #5 as well, but I don't love that shade as much. Although the formula is exactly the same and if you like a warm rosy darker pink shade then give this a try!
The shade #7 is also amazing, but more mauve.
#3 is must haves in my collection! Super affordable, many color options, Love them!

on 9/18/2013 8:42:00 AM

I'm almost running out of this product, I use it almost everyday. It's such a perfect nude for my skin tone. Perfect for everyday wear or for a barely-there look!

Popular Lipsticks