February 26, 2015 | 1812 users online

Masks - Clinique - Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 7:40:00 AM More reviews by cherriesandpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mask! I use clay masks which are great for smoothing out the skin and shrinking pores, but I wanted something more moisturizing.

This mask makes your skin look so hydrated, extremely glowing and refreshed just after one use - it's amazing! It makes it look creamy and beautiful and really gets rid of any winter dryness and any flaky patches you have. It's brilliant!! And it doesn't clog pores or cause any breaks out. It's a little bit shiny but not massively, I tend to use it at night but I have worn it under makeup before and it's looked good!

You also get a MASSIVE tube of it :) and I love the packaging. It's such an awesome mask!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2015 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses this as a moisturizer. It's the perfect product for my combination, very prone to clogging skin. Pleasant gel-like consistency, nice pink color and zero fragrance. Moisturizes my face and neck like no other cream/mask ever before. Sinks fast into skin, keeps it supple and soft to touch, plumps up wrinkles. Most important - skin stays lovely the entire day.

Last a long time, I've gotten 2 months usage out of one tube and I apply this twice a day. I slather it on slightly damp skin for the night and use about a pea size amount for daytime, under makeup. I've already gone through 3 tubes and plan to repurchase forever. I like to rotate creams and have a few faves, but this one is definitely the fave of faves.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2015 11:32:00 PM More reviews by rinderoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for years as a primary moisturizer. It soaks into my skin quickly and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. As a 51 y/o woman, i still am prone to clogged pores and occasional breakouts. I have absolutely no problems with this product. Was glad it came as part of Clinique bonus buys as a sample, but when they backed off on it I had to buy it and didn't even complain. It is somewhat pricey but it actually works. I use it at night, and during the day, and its great under makeup too. It is both hydrating and smoothing and doesn't feel like I have an extra layer on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2015 10:53:00 PM More reviews by blush900

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a wonderful product! It is very hydrating and lasts all day. My skin feels extra soft. Is unscented which is nice. I prefer unscented products. Didn't have any skin irritations and would highly recommend it for any skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2015 8:04:00 PM More reviews by IAmNoElizabethArden

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love how light yet moisturizing this item is! And it's not an overnight mask, to my knowledge. I'd definitely buy a full size when my two trial or travel sizes/samples are gone. And because I haven't purchased this yet, I have no idea about price or packaging. So I rated it in the middle as rating it any lower or higher wouldn't be truthful or right.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2015 9:36:00 AM More reviews by holdoll7

Love it! I have really sensitive skin and it's my go-to for dry skin during the winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 12:09:00 PM More reviews by amberspinney

This moisture surge is the only thing in the winter that both me, and my mom use. It hydrates your skin and leaves it looking fresh and ready for makeup application. I have acne prone skin, and this did not contribute to to any breakouts. The product doesn't really have a smell to it and the tiniest bit of this product goes a long way. I think the I only restock this once a year to twice a year depending how my skin is. I definitely recommend this for the dry winter months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2015 9:16:00 AM More reviews by VioletOrchid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff. Evidently my skin is drier than I thought because I use this four of seven or so nights and my skin looks moisturized, not shiny. I use about a dime size drop, pat and smooth and press it in and it sinks in quickly. My skin had been so dry and reactive post-partum and this helped so much. It doesn't smell, it's inexpensive for the amount you get, and it works well. Actually, I've also been using this for a body lotion, and it works so fabulously for that, too. A true staple product.

The only thing I'd change is that I wish it had a flip top cap.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2015 10:20:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Didn't work for me at all! No hydration, no smoothness or so whatever. Overrated...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2015 10:16:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had extremely high hopes for this product. After watching Lisa Eldridge's Long Haul Flights video, I was desperate for a clear gel mask. Unfortunately, I have to say that something in this mask doesn't agree with me. I've used it several times now and always get itchy red bumps on my face. I've used the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for years now and have never had a problem so I'm not sure what causes the reaction.

That being said, I'm going to still give this 4 stars because it DOES moisturize beautifully. The areas that are unaffected by the rash are significantly smoother. It's a great alternative if you can't afford the Sisley one that Lisa used in her video. For me, it's not worth the reaction.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No