Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8, Glycereth-28, Sucrose, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trehalose, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, PEG-75, Caffeine, Pantethine, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Phytosterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4, Yellow 5

on 4/6/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This did not work for me and I'm so sad about that! I'd apply at night and wake up with plump ,glowing and healthy looking skin. My fine lines would be greatly lessened and my skin would just look great! Unfortunately I noticed when I washed it off my skin would be very dry and look like I never use moisturizer at all. It was becoming an odd quick fix product with no lasting results when it came to moisturizing. I had to return it. Very sad because after reading all the good reviews I had high hopes for it.

on 3/25/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me is always hard to moisturize my skin due to the weather I live in Puerto Rico so having oily skin plus sweating due to hot climate makes a perfect combination for clogged up pores. But I understand that a moisturised skin is more prepared to handle age with more grace and is super good to have moisturized skin for a healthily look. SO! How do I moisturize without clogged pores? With this product by Clinique, Moisture Surge Overnight Mask.

It moisturizes very smoothly over time. I mean, you don't receive an attack of moisture that causes oily skin and acne. It's light! It's simple! Won't clogged up my skin and I will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I have normal, dehydrated skin. I used this for 3 weeks, twice a week and saw no difference at all. I am still using it, because it's not cheap and I want to use all of it up but it's the same as not applying anything to my face at all. Was not happy with this purchase. I would highly suggest asking for a sample first.

on 3/18/2015 3:29:00 AM

I bought this mask following MakeupAlley reviews and the recommendation of a salesperson at the Clinique counter. I recently bought the "Super rescue Antioxidant night moisturizer", which I did not like and is sitting in my drawer, so I wanted to try a good replacement. I'm glad I tried this mask out! Despite I'm not keen of its smell and I prefer the jelly-ish consistency of the "Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief" gel-cream, it does the job well. I apply it 2-3 times a week, at night, after exfoliating and applying an anti-acne mask (I alternate Clinique exfoliating scrub and Shiseido Purifying mask with Avène Cleanance mask, which I love), as my skin turns more "thirsty" and sensitive, and I feel it needs extra-moisture. I don't like sometimes I feel the mask transfers to my pillow, but I usually feel the mask is still on my skin when I wake up (which makes me wonder if it really gets absorbed and there's any placebo effect?). Anyway, in the morning my skin looks good, refreshed and moisturised. And most importantly, it does not clog my pores, which is really " a must" for me. Indeed, when using this whole routine, pimples are diminished just in one use! I'm happy I came across this mask! I'll repurchase!

on 3/10/2015 1:54:00 PM

To be honest, this is the first sleeping mask I have ever purchased, but I absolutely love it! It didn't leave my skin feeling dry or overly greasy. My skin feel really moisturized the next day. I believe this product lives up to it's description.

on 3/6/2015 4:24:00 PM

I had high hopes for this but sadly it hasn't lived up to its promise! Left it on overnight, skin was a tad dry the next morning. The texture seemed promising at first, but skin seemed to drink it up. Find using a rich night cream with almond oil on top is way more effective as a rich treatment.

on 2/28/2015 6:31:00 PM

No I think it's to Expensive and I like
Another cheaper product better

on 2/27/2015 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is so perfect Ughh! Yep, I also use it as my nighttime moisturizer. I don't know why they even bother to call it a mask as there isn't really anything to wash off in the morning. This is one of the products that I believe saved my skin when it was dehydrated, hopeless and could not take any base very well at all. It is so moist and hydrating, never feels heavy and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Many deep moisturizing creams leave an oily film on your skin, not that that's always a negative thing but this product doesn't do that. It also doesn't have much of a scent - Yay for sensitive skin. I also love how much product you get for the price compared to the other moisture surge moisturizers. This is pretty much perfect. If you do find that your skin needs more tlc or if it's really struggling in the winter - a squirt of rose hip oil with this is absolutely lovely and will nourish your skin.

I LOVE this mask! I use clay masks which are great for smoothing out the skin and shrinking pores, but I wanted something more moisturizing.

This mask makes your skin look so hydrated, extremely glowing and refreshed just after one use - it's amazing! It makes it look creamy and beautiful and really gets rid of any winter dryness and any flaky patches you have. It's brilliant!! And it doesn't clog pores or cause any breaks out. It's a little bit shiny but not massively, I tend to use it at night but I have worn it under makeup before and it's looked good!

You also get a MASSIVE tube of it :) and I love the packaging. It's such an awesome mask!

on 2/23/2015 12:56:00 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses this as a moisturizer. It's the perfect product for my combination, very prone to clogging skin. Pleasant gel-like consistency, nice pink color and zero fragrance. Moisturizes my face and neck like no other cream/mask ever before. Sinks fast into skin, keeps it supple and soft to touch, plumps up wrinkles. Most important - skin stays lovely the entire day.

Last a long time, I've gotten 2 months usage out of one tube and I apply this twice a day. I slather it on slightly damp skin for the night and use about a pea size amount for daytime, under makeup. I've already gone through 3 tubes and plan to repurchase forever. I like to rotate creams and have a few faves, but this one is definitely the fave of faves.