November 22, 2014 | 1400 users online

Masks - Clinique - Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sfbond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG...this is the HG of all! I have combo oily skin with the worst eczema. I get these awful dry flaky patches and no matter how many moisturizers I've tried they all fail me. I had just bought a new Philosophy oil-free moisturizer that still wouldn't hydrate the Sahara desert that are my cheeks. I bought this based of some great reviews and my skin has been resurrected. I used this at night and woke up to plump, moisturized but not oily skin. My flaky patches had vanished. I said maybe it's a fluke. So I waited a few days until my skin did the usual foolishness and I used it as a daytime moisturizer. My skin thanked me and sang a hymn! This is great for the winter weather especially since the indoor heat is drying my face out to a crisp. To all my combo oily skin ladies this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by jymaxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it's a good product
I like the cooling feeling after apply on the face
not so creamy the texture, overall I think it's okie for hydrating.
other result not really fantastic

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jwyl

Very good intense moisturiser, leaves skin feeling plumper the next morning. The texture is like a thick cream, feels luxurious. It is non-fragranced and non-irritating and does not clog my pores. Leaves a bit of an oily film on the skin in the morning, but it washes off easily. It really helps my eczematous skin get through the dry winter months. I like the hygienic packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MaggieCh2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good for winter. i used it every night. a bit oily sticky. no breakouts. i used to apply it for face and neck. but now only for neck as i use SKII for face. good product for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Mariececelia7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first ever post online about any makeup. I have combination skin that breaks out regularly with patches of rosecea , and have used a multitude of products, and OMG this WORKS!! It totally transformed my dry dull patchy skin into a healthy glowing face over two days of use. My kids noticed and I was thrilled to bits. I'm hooked. Buy today, it's a wonder product , honestly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I love, love this stuff! My skin can be pretty dry in the winter, patches of dry-ish in the summer, but with this stuff I'd kind of forgotten. I use it once maybe twice a week if my makeup is looking carey during the day. A good exfoliant then this stuff, and I don't need foundation in the morning!
It makes my skin feel so healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolutely favorite mask!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this and fell in love. I don't use this a face mask, I use it as my daily face moisturizer. It is rich and thick and yet absorbs quickly into my skin. I only use about the size of a pea for my face so the price is very reasonable because a container of this lasts a long time. It's the best face moisturizer I've found, I also use it daily on my neck and hands. It's a shame that this product has all these great reviews under facial masks, a place I never check for recommendations. This truly outstanding product is not getting the attention (here at MUA) it deserves.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely intense moisturizer "over night mask". Applied at night after one's usual routine. (My routine now is: rosewater toner, PTR glycolic gel, 2 drops Argan oil) and once a week I've applied this "mask". Definitely hydrates well overnight. Will need to buy a full size when my gift size runs out. Will have to compare to glamglow's mask in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This does what it says, it leaves your skin plumped-up and hydrated
in the morning