October 21, 2014 | 865 users online

Masks - Clinique - Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jwyl

Very good intense moisturiser, leaves skin feeling plumper the next morning. The texture is like a thick cream, feels luxurious. It is non-fragranced and non-irritating and does not clog my pores. Leaves a bit of an oily film on the skin in the morning, but it washes off easily. It really helps my eczematous skin get through the dry winter months. I like the hygienic packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MaggieCh2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good for winter. i used it every night. a bit oily sticky. no breakouts. i used to apply it for face and neck. but now only for neck as i use SKII for face. good product for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Mariececelia7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first ever post online about any makeup. I have combination skin that breaks out regularly with patches of rosecea , and have used a multitude of products, and OMG this WORKS!! It totally transformed my dry dull patchy skin into a healthy glowing face over two days of use. My kids noticed and I was thrilled to bits. I'm hooked. Buy today, it's a wonder product , honestly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I love, love this stuff! My skin can be pretty dry in the winter, patches of dry-ish in the summer, but with this stuff I'd kind of forgotten. I use it once maybe twice a week if my makeup is looking carey during the day. A good exfoliant then this stuff, and I don't need foundation in the morning!
It makes my skin feel so healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolutely favorite mask!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this and fell in love. I don't use this a face mask, I use it as my daily face moisturizer. It is rich and thick and yet absorbs quickly into my skin. I only use about the size of a pea for my face so the price is very reasonable because a container of this lasts a long time. It's the best face moisturizer I've found, I also use it daily on my neck and hands. It's a shame that this product has all these great reviews under facial masks, a place I never check for recommendations. This truly outstanding product is not getting the attention (here at MUA) it deserves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely intense moisturizer "over night mask". Applied at night after one's usual routine. (My routine now is: rosewater toner, PTR glycolic gel, 2 drops Argan oil) and once a week I've applied this "mask". Definitely hydrates well overnight. Will need to buy a full size when my gift size runs out. Will have to compare to glamglow's mask in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This does what it says, it leaves your skin plumped-up and hydrated
in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by ero2t

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic stuff. I've been working long anti-social hours and my skin has suffered from being in an air-conditioned office for most of the day and night. This stuff has been a lifesaver. Soothes, calms and plumps. Well done Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I never bought this, I always recieved it as a gift of purchase and I had like 5 of the mini bottles. One of the best gifts of purchase!

I think the name "mask" is a bit misleading, its really a night time moisturizer. But hey it works! This is a tall glass of water for the skin, for any type of skin. Deeply moisturizes and doesnt just moisturize and vanish into the skin, it keeps giving and pouring into the skin until you wash it off. When I started Accutane, this was such a relief! So soothing for the face. Then wake up to a glowing, plumped, hydrated and radiant face. Spa in a bottle. Please do not use this in the daytime! Its too much.

My mother uses this as well, and I can see a difference in her skin when she uses this, her skin is smoother and has a glow despite her having large pores&dry skin that is somewhat acne prone. Neither of us have broken out from this mask.

this is a wonderful treat for when skin is dull and dry. Sadly All of my samples are gone, but I will say that I will buy this. The samples I had lasted me for ages! I can imagine buying a full sized will last me even longer. Overall, super product.