December 22, 2014 | 1080 users online

Masks - Clinique - Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Mozart68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion is a great oil-free, fragrance-free moisturizer that contains shea butter. I need extra moisture since I started using retinol, so I apply this at night after all other treatments. I also noticed that all of my foundations were looking dry lately, so I started using this during the daytime too. It has made tremendous difference in how my makeup looks. My skin looks well-moisturized now -- not dry, not oily. The bonus -- this is great to wear in the eye area. I love this product, and the price is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Lillian918

After appling it for overnight, my face became so soft and smooth, it's very easy to apply the makeup on the morning, the most important is my makeup can last for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sfbond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG...this is the HG of all! I have combo oily skin with the worst eczema. I get these awful dry flaky patches and no matter how many moisturizers I've tried they all fail me. I had just bought a new Philosophy oil-free moisturizer that still wouldn't hydrate the Sahara desert that are my cheeks. I bought this based of some great reviews and my skin has been resurrected. I used this at night and woke up to plump, moisturized but not oily skin. My flaky patches had vanished. I said maybe it's a fluke. So I waited a few days until my skin did the usual foolishness and I used it as a daytime moisturizer. My skin thanked me and sang a hymn! This is great for the winter weather especially since the indoor heat is drying my face out to a crisp. To all my combo oily skin ladies this is it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by jymaxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it's a good product
I like the cooling feeling after apply on the face
not so creamy the texture, overall I think it's okie for hydrating.
other result not really fantastic

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jwyl

Very good intense moisturiser, leaves skin feeling plumper the next morning. The texture is like a thick cream, feels luxurious. It is non-fragranced and non-irritating and does not clog my pores. Leaves a bit of an oily film on the skin in the morning, but it washes off easily. It really helps my eczematous skin get through the dry winter months. I like the hygienic packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MaggieCh2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good for winter. i used it every night. a bit oily sticky. no breakouts. i used to apply it for face and neck. but now only for neck as i use SKII for face. good product for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Mariececelia7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first ever post online about any makeup. I have combination skin that breaks out regularly with patches of rosecea , and have used a multitude of products, and OMG this WORKS!! It totally transformed my dry dull patchy skin into a healthy glowing face over two days of use. My kids noticed and I was thrilled to bits. I'm hooked. Buy today, it's a wonder product , honestly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I love, love this stuff! My skin can be pretty dry in the winter, patches of dry-ish in the summer, but with this stuff I'd kind of forgotten. I use it once maybe twice a week if my makeup is looking carey during the day. A good exfoliant then this stuff, and I don't need foundation in the morning!
It makes my skin feel so healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolutely favorite mask!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this and fell in love. I don't use this a face mask, I use it as my daily face moisturizer. It is rich and thick and yet absorbs quickly into my skin. I only use about the size of a pea for my face so the price is very reasonable because a container of this lasts a long time. It's the best face moisturizer I've found, I also use it daily on my neck and hands. It's a shame that this product has all these great reviews under facial masks, a place I never check for recommendations. This truly outstanding product is not getting the attention (here at MUA) it deserves.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No