December 22, 2014 | 1632 users online

Cleansers - Dew Puff - Bamboo Charcoal

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mkr7654321

i just had to try this… it's fun to use, but you have to be careful to only use it if it is COMPLETELY dry from the last use (or else it will start to smell). i live in the southeast where it's humid, so for me that means i would need two to alternate between to use it everyday. i'm not entirely sure how hygienic it is- i'm a little sketched out by what little critters could be hiding in it. i try to make sure i boil it once a week, but i'm sure that shortens its lifespan, and it's already (in my opinion) too pricey for what it is.
i'm switching to chemical exfoliants… while it nice to use, it's not very convenient and i don't think it has really improved my skin much. it's just a fad that will go out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought it so maybe it's too early to say.

Basically this is an ancient remedy for various skin types. It's a facial sponge that can last upto 3 months to help prevent breakouts and clean impurities.

It's100% chemical free and made from Konjac, a plant in Asia.

I really like how it feels on my skin as I rub it all over. It feels a bit massaging and nice.

After I used it, my face looked kind of buffed and had a glow. I guess I don't want to give it a 5/5 yet because I wanted to wait a bit longer. It may change though.

They have other versions, so maybe I will give it a try..

Good for: People who like natural products, want a facial massage, and want buffed clean skin

Not for: People expecting exfoliation, people expecting some sort of lather (there is none), people who cringe at using and re-using a sponge on your face (is it hygenic?)