July 30, 2014 | 1275 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Hydra Recharge

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by coldlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never had flakes in my hair before using this and the conditioner . This left flakes in my hair and it was very dry like straw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best $3 a shampoo can buy! This stuff is awesome, it moisturizes & cleans the hair nicely..Some shampoos can't get it and get that balance right but this one does.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

The only bad thing about this shampoo is that it stripped my hair color really reeeeally bad. I'm talking, within only one use it faded my hair color maybe half a level. Therefore, I have to give this only 3 lippies. I would recommend it though, as it was a really nice shampoo.. Just not to those who have color treated hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Aeroo

I use this shampoo with garnier fall fight conditioner and after the shower my hair feels soo clean and so soft and this shampoo makes a noticeable difference , right when I rinsed it out my hair felt so soft!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by AnnieBain

Being a typical teen I have to try every moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, lotions, and balms. Originally I've been using the triple moisture shampoo and conditioner which is a life saver if you have bad dry damaged hair! I swear on it, but when I was close to running out I had my mom pick me up some new shampoo. I went on a search when my mom pointed out the hydro recharge. Impressed with its title and promising results I decided to try it out. The first time I used it I felt like my hair was dry and hay like when I rinsed. I didn't like it. But the beads in it felt so good on my scalp. I decided just to roll with it and put my triple moisture conditioner. When I got out and my hair was dry I couldn't believe it. My hair was so sily and soft and shiny in my opinion. It was light weight and felt amazing! No detangler needed. I even woke up in the middle of the night and started to stroke my own hair thinking "damn. My hair is so soft!" Its a good product

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

Received a sample of this with my Winter Classic tickets (really?). I typically use higher end products because cheap ones give me dander, but I figured I'd give it a fair shot. I have very fine, now color-treated (and thus dry and tangly) hair.The shampoo didn't feel super moisturizing during my shower, but it wasn't awful.
The conditioner felt so silky immediately when I put it in. I am currently using a Nexxus conditioner with no silicones (cones provide slip), so maybe that's why it felt so silky. At any rate, I followed with the 1 minute treatment. I was concerned that it because it felt really moisturizing it would be weighed down (had this problem with Aveeno before). When I got out of the shower, I was able to easily (easily!!) brush through my hair -- this is no easy feat. Because my hair's been bleached & dry, I have to use Johnson&Johnson detangler every day, and I still have issues. With this conditioner, nada one. It was silky smooth.
I dried it as usual, and it wasn't weighed down. But negative point - it definitely didn't give me the shine I get when I use my Nexxus. But this could be because 'cones leave buildup, dulling shine. So great detangling powers, but not salon hair when you dry it.
Bottom line: I'll probably use the conditioners again when my hair starts to get super dry and tangly because it works crazy well to detangle and moisturize; but I really like the shine I get from no silicones, so I won't use this every day. Also, I guess the shampoo is average at best.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this product to help my very dry, damaged hair. I erroneously thought that the little moisture pellets in the product would actually do my poor hair some good. It didn't. In fact, I actually hung on to the bottle and used it as my weekly DEEP CLEANSING shampoo. It is, in no way, good for damaged hair. I can't imagine using this product on colored hair (dark colors or red). It would strip it clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by xmissyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product as a sample when I received my textbooks from Chegg.com and I had no intention of using it until I ran out of my regular shampoo and conditioner. I was stunned after using this product, it made my hair really soft and it smelled really good. I used the shampoo and conditioner samples along with the Moroccan sleek oil treatment and it worked great together. It was very easy to blow dry my hair and straightening it took less time.
The real test was when I went out into the New Jersey humidity (yup even in October) and it stayed straight besides a few flyaways that I easily fixed with my leave in lotion.
Love this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This makes my hair and scalp feel very clean and refreshed. I think it's a bit drying though, long term. It worked really well the first few weeks I used it and now not so much. Maybe because it is getting colder out and my skin drier and seborrheic dermatitis getting worse. Overall it is a good clarifying drugstore shampoo. I don't think it's meant to be clarifying but it sure feels like it is. I like the smell, price, and look of the product a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by YumieLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this conditioner. I had dry and brittle hair, and I've been seeing results with these combos put together. It feels so much softer and my hair smells delicious!