September 19, 2014 | 1547 users online

Eyeliner - Bare Escentuals - Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice creamy, easy-to-apply eye liner. Lasts all day without smudging and easy to remove with a waterproof eye makeup product. Works just as well as Mally evercolor starlight waterproof eye liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by cashmerecatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate that they're getting rid of this product. As a pencil, yes it is difficult to use and goes on messy. If you were to apply it like a normal pencil, getting a precise thin line is impossible. And once it sets, good luck fixing it should you make a mistake because it doesn't budge.

HOWEVER, the consistency is very creamy, like a cream eyeliner in a pot that you apply using a brush. Once I figured that out, I swiped the tip of the liner with a soft angled eyeliner brush and BAM it went on great! I was even able to wingtip the line. And when they say waterproof, they do mean waterproof. I've worn this to the lake, the pool, etc and have not once had embarrassing smeary streams down my face.

Wish they'd re- release this in a cream eyeliner container, the formula would be perfect for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Leahdearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this!!!! I have watery eyes and it lasts all day on my water line. No smudging or anything. Deff will repurchase as soon as I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholica82

This came with a set of bareminerals products that I bought and I am pleasantly surprised about it.

Pros:
- waterproof (I can cry/sweat and it won't go anywhere)
- creamy and glides on easily
- very pigmented (I have the black one and it's VERY black)
- stays on pretty well

Cons:
- does smudge after about 6 hours of wear
- can't draw precise lines/cat eyes

I wouldn't buy this again because I am convinced that there is an eyeliner out there that is waterproof and doesn't smudge after 6 hours and can last like 12 hours. If I never find my miracle eyeliner, I might buy this again because it's decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very happy with this eye liner. I have always had issues with oily eye lids and my eye liner disappearing after a few hours into the day. This eye liner stays on all day. Now, i DO prime my eyelids with either "well rested" or one of the ready eye shadows. The eye liner goes on smooth, doesn't pull or tug. I've read others who've said they can't sharpen the pencil. I've been lucky and have not had that problem. The colors I have are 11 p.m. (charcoal grey) and 8 p.m. (dark dark brown). Both are great, going on smoothly. Neither irritate my eyes. Finally, the eye liner is easily removed with a face wipe. I use the Costco Kirkland brand face wipes, and have previously used Oil of Olay. I've had no problem getting the eye liner off using this method. And, I don't have to rub hard or anything. Just the normal way you'd use a make-up remover cloth. Hope you enjoy yours!! P.S. #2 purchased on ebay for less than retail...

6 months later... took out the originally purchased eye liner. the cap had been on tight. the eyeliner was dried out! i tried putting it on my eyes and OUCH! none would transfer. so i attempted to sharpen it. what happened? it was SO dried out the entire liner came right out of the pencil stuck in the sharpener!

kudos to ULTA for replacing it with BE's new eyeliner... hoping to like the new one!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover270

I actually got this product for free with a $50 purchase. But I absolutely love it! I got a dark brown color and it looks great!! I normally would never pick a waterproof eyeliner but I was pleasantly surprised. It comes off normally with soap and water but it won't come off just by rubbing it in the middle of the day. It goes on smooth and dark and easily. I use it on regular eyeliner places and on my water line. It's not a twist eyeliner, you have to sharpen it but that is not a problem at all! Yes to repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ohBetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 8pm Black Coffee. The good: is stays put all day, especially on the water line. The color is solid and does not fade. The bad: there is literally no time to smudge or wing it when you apply. If you want to wing it, you have to sharpen it to an itty bitty point, and this pencil is so soft you end up sharpening it down to a nub in no time. If you try to apply an extra layer, you end up ruining the first layer - it ends up flaking off. So if you're an eyeliner expert and can put it on in one sweep exactly the way you want it, then this pencil is for you. If you want your bottom water line to stay put, then this is for you. If you like to wing it and tweak it and smudge it, don't bother. It will make you cry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

When I tried them out in the store, I was impressed. I am not the typical BM customer, but I always like to try to have less parabens in my make up collection. At first, these eyeliners applied really pigmented to my eyelids and waterline. After the first time I sharpened, I noticed that I could not get the color to show up. The pencil was so soft that it kept breaking off during application.

I ended up wasting a lot of product, and these pencils were on the pricier side. Eventually, I just became frustrated for the extra time spent and the subpar results. I went to DS L'Oreal eyeliner and never looked back.

Overall, probably the worst eyeliners I have used. I got a holiday gift set of 3 eyeliners for around $15. I tried to give them away, but no one wanted to use these. Eventually, I just TRASHED them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

These are some of my favorite liners. They are gorgeous and very creamy and easy to apply. I do not have flaking or fallout and never have any issues with them. The colors are intense and stay on.
I love that I can use them right on the waterline above and below and not worry about all the chemicals. These are very pigmented liners & my favorites are 4pm and 11pm.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Ninsun

Bought this in the soft black shade. One lippie is for beautiful color, very intense dark and matte chocolate-black. Second lippie is for remarkably easy application.
What I do not want from my eyeliner is colour coming off in flakes when I touch my eye.
I had applied it without any primer or eye cream. Very disappointed.