Nexxus Youth Renewal

4.4

on 5/20/2015 3:44:00 AM

Love the smell! My long thick hair loves this but at close to $15 a bottle, I just can't afford it year round. It's definitely one of my splurge items. It calms my frizzy hair and turns my hair soft and voluminized.

on 4/29/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was not a fan of this shampoo, my hair is thick and coarse and this shampoo made it feel dry and difficult to style. My hair was not soft, felt kind of heavy. I was disappointed. I also think it's overpriced. I think Nexxus has better shampoos. I do like their moisture shampoo and their hydralight products. This one just seems gimmicky.

on 10/1/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this shampoo. It's great for my fine, highlighted hair. Since finding this shampoo, the health of my hair has greatly improved. Highly recommend. I purchase mine on Amazon since it's hard to find in my area.

on 5/14/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This shampoo smells really good and what i love is that it lathers! With the other shampoos I need to wash it twice in order to feel my hair clean. With this one I only shampoo my hair once and it feels great. I am going to try the conditioner.

on 1/30/2013 8:58:00 PM

Fantastic shampoo. Smells great, lathers and rinses well. Lots of volume when used with the entire system....shampoo conditioner serum and volume spray. No hair spray and rainy here. 6 hours later still lots of volume.