Dermisa - Skin Fade Cream

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this product now for about 3 weeks and have been very impressed with the results. After trying others and being disappointed, I finally decided to try Dermisa's Skin Fade Cream. My skin is oily/combination. When I tell you after putting this on, I felt NO OIL, I mean it with all sincerity. It really works. The only downfall about this product is the smell. The odor is far from pleasing, but it doesn't stick around. It eventually fades to the point where you smell nothing at all. The only reason I kept with this product is because how it made my skin texture feel and look after putting on. I'm even more convinced now that I've seen the results. The dark streaks along my cheek bones have totally faded. It took very little time to see the results. I don't think I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin, but if you have oly/combination/normal, it's a definite plus, specially if you're using it under makeup. The packaging is simple, the price is alright, although I was kind of shocked at it when I first bought it. It comes in a tube. The one thing I dislike about the tube is squeezing it. It's pretty thick, so controlling how much you need is good, however, once you squeezed the amount you want out, until you used it down some, cream will keep coming out. So, make sure you squeeze just a little, and the rest of what you need to follow automatically. I would give it a 5, but the smell will take some adjustment. Again, if you can move past it, it really works and makes your skin look and feel great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have a couple of dark marks that I wanted to fade so I decided to give this cream a try.After only one use, I developed these dry crusty patches all over my face, which took forever to disappear. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone unless they want their face to feel like the Sahara. If you want a face cream, I suggest you look elsewhere.