September 20, 2014 | 1200 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Berry Twist #230

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by PeterBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really liked this product. It is incredibly moisturising and it glides on smoothly. I don't need to use any lip balm before applying . It is a really pretty colour, which doesn't make the skin around your mouth look red, like some lip products do. It was fairly cheap compared to other lip products such as the maybelline color whispers. I also dot this on my cheeks and rub in with my fingers to give a nice pink tint to my cheeks. This cuts down on the amount of products I need to take if I am travelling.

All in all, this is a great lip product. I would really recommend buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Yes!! Love this product/concept.Wow! CG you have me back after so long of avoiding purchasing .This is so beautiful,simple & easy.The color just glides on.What I love too,the color does not bleed around my lips,stays put.Love it & will definitely re-purchase this in a second.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love these jumbo sticks. i purchased this color and ruby twist. for ref: i am NC42 with warm golden tone. any jeweled colored lippie is going to brighten my face. this had a more moisturizing application than ruby twist but both have great pigmentation. i wouldnt say this was a gloss, more of a demi-matte sheer finish, but i still love it! so easy to apply and moisturizing. no discernible fragrance. on my pigmented lips it comes out berry + mauve. no shimmer/glitter which is great. great for daily office wear or casual outing.