December 22, 2014 | 1768 users online

Conditioner - Kerastase - Masque Elixir Ultime

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by babekitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice smell, nice texture, adds a little shine to my long fine dark hair, but nothing special.
I didn't notice any moisturizing effect. It's very ordinary mask for this price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Smileyjane

Phenomenal. My hair is bleached and isn't breaking but was very dry. However, after using this I have certainly seen results. My hair is more nourished and strong and looks amazing - I let my hair air dry and there is no frizz and I personally LOVE the smell. Smells like when you leave a hair salon and it lingers for a few days. So luxurious. Worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good conditioner for dry hair. It made my hair stronger, more moisturized and it gave hold to my waves. I think it's silicone-free, that's why it didn't straighten out my hair. It made it frizz-free and nice, but not very silky or soft. I gave it 4 lippies, because there are some other products I find better in performance. It's outstandingly good, but not HG. Beware of the scent though, which is the same as that of the Elixir Ultime Oil. I know it's subjective, but I find it unpleasant and overbearingly strong. It's coconutty, similar to a suntan lotion. The scent is the most important reason why I won't repurchase this mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a must have conditioner for me! Everything about it from the packaging to the fragrance and texture is luxurious, and it leaves my hair soft, silky, manageable, and visibly healthier looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lucycoogan

There is no skirting around the issue that £28 is a lot of money to spend on a conditioner however, I was fortunate enough to be given a free sample of this product and so i have managed to try it without any risk. I should admit that I am a big fan of Kerastase products and I currently have a bain satin shampoo and conditioner. Each time I use them I am reminded just how good they are. I tend to shampoo twice and yet after just 1 application of shampoo I can already feel a positive difference in the texture of my hair. already it feels smoother. The masque elixir ultime is no exception. my hair feels silky smooth, it's shiny and the smell is divine and similarly to other reviews on here I too find myself swishing my hair so that I can get a whaft of the amazing scent. It is thicker than most conditioners however I felt I didn't need to use too much. I can't really comment on the packaging as what I had was a free sample which came in a sachet but the full size product looks like it's in a similar pot to most other kerastase conditioners. I personally think it looks good and of high quality, I also like the fact that it has a wide neck/opening which means nine of the product gets stuck in the bottle so instead you really get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Listerine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The price is obnoxious, so I purchased the travel size because I was so curious about this golden packaged little beauty that a reviewer said smells like Dior Addict.

Admittedly, I have not actually smelled Dior Addict, but I know that vanilla is a base note, and that's all I needed to go ahead and spend some money!

I love it. Rich, creamy, might be too heavy for some, but for me it smooths and adds shine. Best part, the scent. I have long hair, mid back, and this conditioner just saturates it in a warm delicious scent that makes me swish my hair around to catch a whiff ( I try to keep the hair swish, whiffing out of public view, mind you). Just ordered the holiday gift pack from the website, can't wait 'till it gets here! Made the price a tiny, tiny bit more bearable... I've read that kerastase scents are way too strong for some, this is no exception, it's a strong scent, but how I adore it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by cassie89

i dont know what to feel about this product. i love the smell and the packaging, but i feel like the product just sits on top of my hair, and makes it greasy. nothing special really. if you want something to repair your hair, this is not the product for you..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive but oh so worth it. I have dry, thick, wavy to curly, colored and highlighted hair that has to be blown dry regularly so that it doesn't become a frizzy mess. Once a while I do a keratin treatments and I flat iron regularly as well so my hair doesn't resemble a lion's mane. As you can imagine my hair goes through a lot of abuse. Yet my hair has been looking and feeling quite good since I've been using the Elixir Ultime frequently and this as a weekly treatment. Usually 5-10 mins, if I have the luxury of time to spare I leave it on for 20 mins under a shower cap with a blast of heat in the last few minutes. It rinses out easily and the result is very silky, nourished hair that smells sexy and divine - like a light Tom Ford Black Orchid. Since I use it only as a weekly treatment it goes a long way, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE BESTTTT, BY FAR THE BEST hair masque out there. I have fine and dry hair and this masque is hydrating and nourishing as well. My hair feels thicker and looks just amazing. Pantene commercial amazing. I was a fan of Oleo Relax, but this is superior!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by katelin_inline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

All my hair product I use Kerastase for 1 month. The result is all amazing .
My hair type : flat asian hair , re-dyed hair 3-4 times /year , no -volume , coarse and frisky due to iron hair roller
Product that I used
1. Shampoo : bain force architecte ( level3,4)
2. Elixir Ultime Mask ( after shampooing)
3. Serum Initialist ( at sclalp)
4. Ciment Thermique ( at the end of hair before blow drier)

Elixir Ultime Masque : I have a chemical damage dry hair. I normally use the Resistance series but I want the mask to be different because I believe when use the Elixir products, my hair might get more nutrients than just only use the Resistance products. And for 1 month I use this after shampooing ( I use masque as conditioner due to damaged hair) ,I'm very happy with my hair for now :). It has a coconut , luxurious scent that make you feel you're in a high-class salon , its scent make me relax when sniff it ;) , the cream is like sheer white coconut butter cream. After I apply it , I leave it on my hair 5-10 minutes and rinse with water , I'm quite surprise that there's no residual of the cream left to wash at all , the masque diffuse perfectly into my damage hairs. To tell you frankly,I don't feel this product soften my hair as much as the Drugstore conditioner but this masque can repair my damage hair . My hair look more healthy , a bit shiny .

About the jar that others has complained , I think the jar is not practical to use too but thinking about the opposite way , you can have the whole bunch of it without any loss to the package . And if it 's sell in pumps , the cream will definitely stick in a pipe tube ;)

Overall ,the kerastase products does give my hair straightening and more healthy.