September 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Conditioner - Kerastase - Masque Elixir Ultime

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a must have conditioner for me! Everything about it from the packaging to the fragrance and texture is luxurious, and it leaves my hair soft, silky, manageable, and visibly healthier looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lucycoogan

There is no skirting around the issue that £28 is a lot of money to spend on a conditioner however, I was fortunate enough to be given a free sample of this product and so i have managed to try it without any risk. I should admit that I am a big fan of Kerastase products and I currently have a bain satin shampoo and conditioner. Each time I use them I am reminded just how good they are. I tend to shampoo twice and yet after just 1 application of shampoo I can already feel a positive difference in the texture of my hair. already it feels smoother. The masque elixir ultime is no exception. my hair feels silky smooth, it's shiny and the smell is divine and similarly to other reviews on here I too find myself swishing my hair so that I can get a whaft of the amazing scent. It is thicker than most conditioners however I felt I didn't need to use too much. I can't really comment on the packaging as what I had was a free sample which came in a sachet but the full size product looks like it's in a similar pot to most other kerastase conditioners. I personally think it looks good and of high quality, I also like the fact that it has a wide neck/opening which means nine of the product gets stuck in the bottle so instead you really get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Listerine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The price is obnoxious, so I purchased the travel size because I was so curious about this golden packaged little beauty that a reviewer said smells like Dior Addict.

Admittedly, I have not actually smelled Dior Addict, but I know that vanilla is a base note, and that's all I needed to go ahead and spend some money!

I love it. Rich, creamy, might be too heavy for some, but for me it smooths and adds shine. Best part, the scent. I have long hair, mid back, and this conditioner just saturates it in a warm delicious scent that makes me swish my hair around to catch a whiff ( I try to keep the hair swish, whiffing out of public view, mind you). Just ordered the holiday gift pack from the website, can't wait 'till it gets here! Made the price a tiny, tiny bit more bearable... I've read that kerastase scents are way too strong for some, this is no exception, it's a strong scent, but how I adore it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by cassie89

i dont know what to feel about this product. i love the smell and the packaging, but i feel like the product just sits on top of my hair, and makes it greasy. nothing special really. if you want something to repair your hair, this is not the product for you..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive but oh so worth it. I have dry, thick, wavy to curly, colored and highlighted hair that has to be blown dry regularly so that it doesn't become a frizzy mess. Once a while I do a keratin treatments and I flat iron regularly as well so my hair doesn't resemble a lion's mane. As you can imagine my hair goes through a lot of abuse. Yet my hair has been looking and feeling quite good since I've been using the Elixir Ultime frequently and this as a weekly treatment. Usually 5-10 mins, if I have the luxury of time to spare I leave it on for 20 mins under a shower cap with a blast of heat in the last few minutes. It rinses out easily and the result is very silky, nourished hair that smells sexy and divine - like a light Tom Ford Black Orchid. Since I use it only as a weekly treatment it goes a long way, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE BESTTTT, BY FAR THE BEST hair masque out there. I have fine and dry hair and this masque is hydrating and nourishing as well. My hair feels thicker and looks just amazing. Pantene commercial amazing. I was a fan of Oleo Relax, but this is superior!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by katelin_inline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

All my hair product I use Kerastase for 1 month. The result is all amazing .
My hair type : flat asian hair , re-dyed hair 3-4 times /year , no -volume , coarse and frisky due to iron hair roller
Product that I used
1. Shampoo : bain force architecte ( level3,4)
2. Elixir Ultime Mask ( after shampooing)
3. Serum Initialist ( at sclalp)
4. Ciment Thermique ( at the end of hair before blow drier)

Elixir Ultime Masque : I have a chemical damage dry hair. I normally use the Resistance series but I want the mask to be different because I believe when use the Elixir products, my hair might get more nutrients than just only use the Resistance products. And for 1 month I use this after shampooing ( I use masque as conditioner due to damaged hair) ,I'm very happy with my hair for now :). It has a coconut , luxurious scent that make you feel you're in a high-class salon , its scent make me relax when sniff it ;) , the cream is like sheer white coconut butter cream. After I apply it , I leave it on my hair 5-10 minutes and rinse with water , I'm quite surprise that there's no residual of the cream left to wash at all , the masque diffuse perfectly into my damage hairs. To tell you frankly,I don't feel this product soften my hair as much as the Drugstore conditioner but this masque can repair my damage hair . My hair look more healthy , a bit shiny .

About the jar that others has complained , I think the jar is not practical to use too but thinking about the opposite way , you can have the whole bunch of it without any loss to the package . And if it 's sell in pumps , the cream will definitely stick in a pipe tube ;)

Overall ,the kerastase products does give my hair straightening and more healthy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this due to good reviews - I wouldn't normally spend this much on a conditioner/masque. I paid £28 from a hairdressers - could have gotten a little cheaper from eBay but don't know if it's genuine.

It has a screw cap which can be awkward to open/close when hands are slippery and wet.

My hair is oily at roots but the ends are quite damaged. My hair is fine, long and easily knotted.

Smells like Dior addict which is heavenly. Feels really creamy on the hair and easy to rinse off. Leaves my smelling great and and feeling very soft and more voluminous. It does not make it shiny - just more of a silky shimmer, which is good enough for me!

Will try Chroma Riche next as it also has excellent reviews and is a little cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by natasyaputri

My hair was thick, long, fine, sensitized, little split ends, frizzy, and dull.

I've been using this masque for 3 weeks already, once or twice a week and leave it for 5-10mins or sometimes15-20 mins. Just apply a little amount and rinse it with cold water.
The consistency is a bit thick-buttery with gold glittery! And the scent is so coconut, yet so luxurious! The packaging is also gold which I LOVE!

This is truly one of my HG product!!!
In just 1 application, it leaves my hair soft, silky smooth, untangled, more volumed, and SHINY! It really penetrates through my hair and nourishes it unbelievably amazing.

I use this whenever I feel my hair's dull. However, if my hair got damaged cause iron flatting, I definitely goes to Bain Architecte for healthy hair.

I definitely recommend this masque to everyone with normal-dry hair and want their hair super SHINY and more volumed!
It's expensive but definitely recommended this one and definitely would buy again! It worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by fechenwiesen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I broke down and bought this after falling in love with the Elixer shampoo. I was able to find a site that sells the professional sizes, and it helped ease the pain of the price. I do wish it came with a pump, as getting the conditioner out of the tub while showering is difficult.I have started putting a little dollop in a spray bottle with water. ( hoping to get the results while saving product) It has made my hair shiny and full. Since using Kerestase and then going back to drugstore and realizing how much better Kerastase had made my hair, I wont go back again. I will buy this again.