September 2, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lipstick - Bouquet

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by kaltblutig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am crazy about Bite Beauty. All of their products are of amazing quality.
I like that their collection is streamlined, only lipstuff, all natural.

Bouquet is a wonderful, warmish pink color without being a coral. I have very pigmented lips, therefore, light pinks barely ever show on my lips. I was resignated to wear only intense fuschia colours, since I was not ready to go the Nicki Minaj route. Candy/neon pinks often look ridiculous on me, the whitish base/overcast makes me look dead--not a good look, amirite?

Bouquet is different: it is pigmented enough to actually show on my lips, without looking like plaster/candy paint. 2 different person complimented me yesterday as I was wearing it: always a good sign.

The texture is creamy, not too thick but not really hydrating, without being drying. I reapply after 3-4 hours but I'm a compulsive blotter and I'm always drinking water.

Overall: I really like this lipstick, I will repurchase it and I highly recommend it to girls who are looking for a pink office appropriate but non-boring pink lipstick.