Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes

3.9

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This in Bountiful beige is a HG (holy grail) product for me. I love it for the same reasons that many other dislike this.

_Colour_ (bountiful beige)
On fair-light skin this gives a nice sheen rather than a colour. It has a pale golden rosy base colour, but it doesn't really catch any on my skin. It's a perfect highlighter when I want my skin to look luminous without looking made up. I would say that it's a neutral-to warm colour that would suit most lighter skin tones.

_Formula_
The formula is very creamy and easy use. It really is like a soft crayon. On my dry skin it dries down a little, so it stays put without looking dry. Oilier skins might need to set it with a powder.

_Lasting power_
This fades slowly, but nicely. After 5 hours there is less product there, but never any creasing or blotchiness. It's easily solved by some reapplication.

_Packaging_
At first I found the Crayon-packaging was a bit childish and unwomanlike. Over time I have come to like it. After all, it is simple and timeless. The colour coding makes it easy to pick out the right colour. It's well made and small, so I often keep it in my purse. Usually I use it as a crayon and draw straight onto my face, saving a little time.

I have this in bountiful beige. It is a pretty shimmery neutral color and went on really smoothly. BUT it looks like nothing. Like a shimmery nothing. Like my lids just got oily. That's it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a travel size in Beige I think when I bought a holiday kit at Sephora.. My eyes are sensitive and creams are best for me.. This stuff is great.. A couple of swipes and good to go! It's pricey yes I will use up the travel size and then decide if I want to buy a full one.. I like the convince of swipe and go!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this Shadow Tint Chubby Stick Eyeshadow in Lavish Lilac for its convenience! On those days I really can't be bothered to do much with my makeup or am in a super rush, it makes life easy. I like the application because you can just glide it into your lids and control the opacity by layering it on. It's a cream product but literally feels just like a buttery powder eyeshadow as soon as it's applied on the skin. Lavish Lilac has some minuscule flecks of glitter/shimmer and a cool grey undertone to it. I really adore it on light eyes, but especially green eyes! They just pop with the color. I suggest a primer to help it hold and stay put but it's really another super great product by Clinique! My grandmother gave me this as she's a Clinique snob and knows my love for purple shadow. The price is kinda ridiculous, but like I said for its convenience and the amount you need to cover your eyelids it's gonna last quite awhile. Make sure the caps snapped on well and it's perfect for travel. I would be interested in trying other colors. I would recommend this for beginners or makeup lovers alike.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I decided to purchase Clinique's Chubby stick eye tint in latte as I have developed an allergy to powder eye shadow , so I'd thought I'd give this a try. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and so far I have not had any adverse reaction to it. The colour is nice and natural with a slight sheen, it doesn't accentuate my crepiness of my eyelids. It glides on smoothly . It is a sheer eye tint but I find it is buildable , I quite like the sheerness on my aging skin. I find it does crease after a few hours , but I haven't used a primer due to allergy ( contact dermatitis) so using a primer may help . I'm very pleased with it so far , and plan on purchasing a few more in different colours .

Amazing product, I have this in Lavish Lilac which I got as a gift when buying 2 products from Clinique and am very impressed.

The colour is quite sheer but its enough colour to give you glow alone or as a base to work from and also a great primer which doesn't crease and lasts all day.

I use this under Mac Shale and it gives a beautiful subtle lilac glow to my eyes and makes my green eyes pop! this is my go to everyday eyeshadow duo at the moment and have got lots of comments.

It glides on easily and so quick to use and can be blended out with your finger or a brush. Really really good eyeshadow stick!

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I have this product in lots o' latte, ample amber, pink & pretty, and lavish lilac. I've become a big fan of these as they are easy to apply and they stay for a long time even without primer. The only complaint I have is that one stick costs $17, which isn't terrible, but is not cheap when you want more colors! I can't wait to get my hands on a few more shades to play with.

I love this stick! I have it in Bountiful Beige (it's a pretty, shimmery champagne color) and it looks beautiful on my eyes. I always wear Urban Decay shadow primer so I can't speak for how this wears on its own, but with the primer I can go all day without creasing. Contrary to what another reviewer said, I don't find that I have to press hard at ALL to apply - it glides right on. Maybe texture differs a little by shade? In any case, I love this shadow and it's in heavy rotation in my makeup routine.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Cream eyeshadow is by far my favorite kind of makeup product to buy, so of course I had to pick this up. I'm really surprised by the amount of bad reviews because I don't think it's that bad, but perhaps the shades are inconsistent. I have this in "Whopping Willow", which is a subtly shimmery khaki color. The formula is very smooth and creamy with the finish being slightly powdery. The lasting power is great too, staying all day without creasing or fading. The pigmentation is where it's not great. No matter how much I build it up, it doesn't show up very nicely. I think it's just the shade I have because I have seen lovely swatches of other ones. But all in all, it's a decent eyeshadow. I would recommend it if you want something subtle, but I wouldn't repurchase because I think there are much better cream eyeshadows, many that are even in the drugstore. But if you like the formula to this but thought the pigment sucked, I think you'd love the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks. Expensive, but lovely.

My sister-in-law gave me this eye stick in color Bountiful Beige/01. I really like it a lot. It is a very very light off-white (not beige really, but it's prettier than beige) wash of color, perfect for an easy all-over shade, a base or an inner corner color. It is super easy to apply - glides on well and feels comfortable. It does remain a tiny bit tacky but does not wear off (though, I never have oily lids or an issue with shadows not staying)... i could see this leading to liner printing up on the upper lids for some.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Drug Store VS High End: NEW Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint VS Revlon Color Stay Shadow Stick by MySouthernAccent