Nuxe Nuxellence Jeunesse

3.3

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Parfum/Fragrance, Capryloyl Glycine, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrasodium Edta, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Leaf Cell Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Zinc Pca, Dehydroacetic Acid, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Papaver Rhoeas Petal Extract, Geranylgeranylisopropanol, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Mica, Anchusa Arvensis Extract, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Araucaria Angustifolia Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone [N2401/A].

on 6/12/2014 12:28:00 PM

Ok , now i have used plenty of nuxe products and i'd say this brand is even below average.I promised myself that I would never buy anything again but i have to admit - i was impressed with claims for this product. I gave it a BIG try- i mean i am currently using my third bottle(which i can't wait to be over) and I didn't notice any difference in my skin. NOTHING. The texture is ok but the cream somehow doesn't penetrate the skin , it just sits on top .If you are foolish enough to scratch your face - well the cream will just fall . Well that's is what you get for 70 euro - big nothing. I have used many serums but i can firmly state that this is the worst i tried.For those with sensitive skin- i would not recommend it!

on 2/26/2014 12:15:00 PM

No, not my cup of tea. Strong smell and sticky feeling. Did not 'do' anything for my skin.

on 1/30/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use it as a night cream/serum, it makes my skin brighter, it is moisturizing, but not heavy, I Personally think it is a very good product..I don't like all of Nuxe products but overall the brand has very good products..I like the pump, you dont use too much, and it goes a long way..I use 3 pumps per night, I love the freshness of the product, I don't break out, my eyes don't swell up..so i will definitely repurchase and explore more Nuxe products.. I will add that if you are looking for a very moisturizing product , it might not be enough..but for me, with normal skin, it is plenty. But I do put a lot of product every night!
I finished it and repurchased it, I like the way my skin looks using it, not every product works, for me, this foes work, my skin is more luminous, looks nicer overall..it isn't a miracle product , there aren't any!!
I will add not fan of a huile prodigieuse, I dislike the smell..

on 12/9/2013 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!!! My skin has really changed in the past few years and it is nice to have a product give it some "glow" again. I use it lightly during the day sometimes but mostly before bed under my evening Nuxe creme prodigieuse repair cream. Works a treat!!

on 7/25/2013 4:36:00 PM

So I'm a huge Nuxe fan, at the moment I use their Creme Prodigeux eye cream, the comforting cleansing milk, the shower gel and body scrub. And most recently; Nuxellence. I wanted to check the other reviews on it and people seem to be expecting the wrong thing from this product and have no idea what the brand is about, so Nuxe is an all natural brand, no chemicals/parabens or baddies in the products. Nuxellence is an anti-ageing fluid (not serum) and most importantly a skin charger, so if you think of you skin like a mobile phone, the tiny organisms in your skin cells called mitochondria will be your mobile phone battery and your Nuxellence is your charger. Best used at night time when the cells in your skin are twice as active, you can get a lot of nourishment done. Plus, when it's used with other anti-ageing products it makes them twice as effective. What's not to love? Silky, smooth texture and a lovely tint to the fluid and gorgeous fresh fragrance.

on 6/25/2013 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I started itching when I use this on my face. Not suitable for sensitive skin. I checked the contents and there are common allergen (forgot which and not bothered to check again) for sensitive / eczema skin.

Overall, nice smell but not sure if it does what its supposed to do. Also, way too much chemicals.

on 4/26/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would have given it a 5 lip. but have only been using it for a few days.
The texture is amazingly soft like velvet on the skin, the scent is wonderful and very light, it's non greasy, free of parabens, oil and other pore clogging or chemical stuff.
As for the long term effects cannot state them yet, but for now it's giving my skin a healthy glow and it seems that evens out the pigmentation.
One down side is that it doesn't make a very good foundation premier, to apply make-up I have to use another moisturiser on top of it, after all, this is a serum, not a moisturiser.

Edit: After more than a month's using and on the second bottle, I'm a fan, it doesn't dramatically makes you younger, but it has some properties that makes me love it and the main one is that I finally have no redness on my nasolabial area and break outs have diminished, so I'm guessing it makes my skin feel stronger. Also it gently exfoliates the skin and it's a wonderful aromatherapy experience.
As for wrinkles I cannot guarantee that it works as I use the Bio Performance from shiseido on targeted areas only after Nuxellence all over face, so I think using them both gives a boost to it.

on 3/25/2013 1:02:00 PM

Before i bought it I was given a sample. My first impressions:
- the texture is silky, not watery, melts very good without giving oily feeling.
- it has such a nice aroma - passiflora flower. It's not too perfumed, though.
- all natural ingredients.
- and if they are telling the truth then it countains really revolutionary ingredient that surely recharge your cells.
- for all ages.
- expensive product.
Would buy again!

on 2/21/2013 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am 46 and have dry skin. In January I went overboard with a new Gatineau Enzyme mask and Skinceuticals 1% retinol. My skin was painfully dry and horribly flaky. I live in Germany, so I headed to the pharmacy for some help. I was already using the Nuxe 24hr comfort cream but it wasn't enough. I purchased the Nuxellence on a whim (despite the hefty price of 45-about $58) since the display had just gone up. I was hoping the serum (under the 24hr cream would boost moisture, and provide some anti-aging benefit). I LOVE the very hygenic, twisty pump bottle. The fluid is a pinky fleshtone and smells heavenly. It is very light and smoothes onto my skin like a dream. That's where my love fest ends. I have been using it for one month now and find it does absolutely nothing. The fluid is so light that it doesn't offer my dry skin ANY moisture. I find absolutely no difference in my skin. It isn't more supple, or more moist and the pores, lines etc are the very same as before. I do enjoy using it, but really only for the lovely scent. I won't repurchase this, and actually find myself thinking..."well, guess I HAVE to use it up". I spoke with the pharmacist where I bought it. She is much younger with amazing, plump skin. She too wondered what in the world the point of Nuxellence is. She has drier skin, and she mentioned not noticing ANYTHING after application. Perhaps this is meant for oilier complexions as a substitute for moisutuizer? When I put it on, it soaks right in and leaves no trace of itself. I can't tell how much I have used (I use 2-3 pimps twice daily). Should I suddenly transform into a plump skinned, wrinkle free goddess in the next few weeks of using up Nuxellence, I will surely update! In the meantime, I will research other lines in search of the "perfect" serum.

on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nuxellence jeunesse is a youth and revealing fluid, it contains: passion flower,anchusa,poppy,hyaluronic acid,calendula petals,galanga. It fights the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,restore the skin`s plump appearance and even out the complexion.It will also help the skin cells maintain the optimum energy levels. the texture is verry velvety and smooth,it applies well into the skin! My skin is better with it! Love it!