December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Styling Products - Beyond The Zone - Smooth Criminal Hair Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Trying4flawless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently used a Sexy Hair leave in conditioner, for smoothing fly aways, delangler and to help with a bit of leave in moisture. This product does All that, it's considerably cheaper and it doesn't make my fine hair lose all of it's volume! Love It!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Spikesmom110

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I came across this product. I was in Sally's and there was a cute free gift with purchase. I don't know that I would have ever found this if it wasn't for that adorable bag. I'm SO pleased with it. I'm really weird about product build up and use very little product for that reason. I can generously spray this to help detangle my hair and it feels like I didn't put anything in there. I use a tiny spritz of a volumizing gel at my roots and a leave in conditioner for the bottom half of my hair. My hair is so smooth and straight. I love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Sahiggins22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!!! Ok I have to admit that this is the first primer that I've tried but I'm hooked! I'm about half way through the bottle and have been using it for like 3 months now. It's smells so good and really does make my hair products work better. I forgot to use it one time (at back/bottom of my head) so I used it everywhere else, and you could definitely tell the difference! I use with two other products when blowdrying: bedhead straighten out and another bz product called tun up the heat. I really notice the most difference in the turn up the heat. Awesome product that makes my blowout last forever; which is tough because I have really curly ringlet hair that poofs up an hour after a blowout.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG heat protectant primer spray. I have tried so many heat protectant sprays and I have finally found the perfect one. With this spray, it doesn't matter how much product you spray onto your hair, you won't be left with an greasy residue or buildup leftover. This product has a nice smelling scent to it, but its not overpowering at all. The packaging is very cute and you get a lot of product for your money. Since using this spray, I have way less split ends as a result.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this before and it's a great product for the price. I'm going to try some other blow dry lotions/serum before buying again though, because my hair needs higher performance products now. However I have used it down to the bottom of the bottle and that's saying something! Gives nice results without overdoing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- tames frizz
- softens hair
- detangles
- protects against heat styling
- lightweight
- scent

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: I LOVE this stuff. It smells so good, too. This leaves my hair feeling so soft with no frizz. It's lightweight, so it's great for fine hair and will not leave your hair feeling or looking greasy. It protects against heat and has a very fine mist, so you're able to distribute the product evenly. I can't think of anything bad to say about this.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for detangling, smoothing & prepping the hair for heat styling. I Like it a lot. It smells good, love the cute hot pink/black bottle and the price isn't bad either. I Bought this at Sally's when they had a buy 2 get one free sale So that made it even better. HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Maryisaflower

I have hair that is VERY hard to manage. My hair is thicker, mid-back length, tangles very easily and is often frizzy and has trouble staying straight, I dye it regularly (monthly) I have "Hispanic" hair. I went out and bought this in a travel size, as I'm used to disappointing results with hair products, and was stunned at how well this product works! It doesn't leave my hair smelly, greasy, oily, heavy, sticky and has no "film" feeling!!! My hair has volume and is so easy to manage. It's soft and straighter than usual and it hasn't damaged my hair in the past 6 months! I had to go back and stock up. My favorite hair product hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

Omg this product is wonderful! It smells amazing and you cant go wrong with the price. I use this a couple mins after my hair has been in a towel and then spray it in my hands and work it through. I tried spraying it in my hair, but it made it greasy. It made my hair soft and shiny! I love it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Hayley13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a bottle of this laying around that I honestly forgot about. After running out of my usual detangler, I grabbed this thinking it would do until I was able to get more of my usual detangler. I'm so glad I tried this again! First off the smell is amazing (like flowers and raspberries) my husband actually commented on how great my hair smelled. Secondly it made my tangles so easy to comb out. After applying this primer I sprayed in my normal volumizing gel (Suddz blowout volumizing spray gel) and blow dried my hair. Wow! This has made all the difference in the world! I had tons of bouncy soft volume that I thought I would never see. I have now tried other products that didn't seem to do a good job & now they do exactly what I want. I guess primer is the perfect description of this product bc it really does prime my hair for anything I'm going to use. Even when I'm rushed and only use this, it does a great job of taking away my frizz around my hairline and giving me tons of shine and weightless volume. Both of my sisters have commented on the body my hair has. They will be getting a bottle in their stockings for Christmas! I'm so glad I tried this again & plan on repurchasing as soon as my bottle gets low! Definitely a must in my beauty arsenal now!