September 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Styling Products - Beyond The Zone - Smooth Criminal Hair Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG heat protectant primer spray. I have tried so many heat protectant sprays and I have finally found the perfect one. With this spray, it doesn't matter how much product you spray onto your hair, you won't be left with an greasy residue or buildup leftover. This product has a nice smelling scent to it, but its not overpowering at all. The packaging is very cute and you get a lot of product for your money. Since using this spray, I have way less split ends as a result.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this before and it's a great product for the price. I'm going to try some other blow dry lotions/serum before buying again though, because my hair needs higher performance products now. However I have used it down to the bottom of the bottle and that's saying something! Gives nice results without overdoing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- tames frizz
- softens hair
- detangles
- protects against heat styling
- lightweight
- scent

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: I LOVE this stuff. It smells so good, too. This leaves my hair feeling so soft with no frizz. It's lightweight, so it's great for fine hair and will not leave your hair feeling or looking greasy. It protects against heat and has a very fine mist, so you're able to distribute the product evenly. I can't think of anything bad to say about this.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for detangling, smoothing & prepping the hair for heat styling. I Like it a lot. It smells good, love the cute hot pink/black bottle and the price isn't bad either. I Bought this at Sally's when they had a buy 2 get one free sale So that made it even better. HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Maryisaflower

I have hair that is VERY hard to manage. My hair is thicker, mid-back length, tangles very easily and is often frizzy and has trouble staying straight, I dye it regularly (monthly) I have "Hispanic" hair. I went out and bought this in a travel size, as I'm used to disappointing results with hair products, and was stunned at how well this product works! It doesn't leave my hair smelly, greasy, oily, heavy, sticky and has no "film" feeling!!! My hair has volume and is so easy to manage. It's soft and straighter than usual and it hasn't damaged my hair in the past 6 months! I had to go back and stock up. My favorite hair product hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

Omg this product is wonderful! It smells amazing and you cant go wrong with the price. I use this a couple mins after my hair has been in a towel and then spray it in my hands and work it through. I tried spraying it in my hair, but it made it greasy. It made my hair soft and shiny! I love it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Hayley13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a bottle of this laying around that I honestly forgot about. After running out of my usual detangler, I grabbed this thinking it would do until I was able to get more of my usual detangler. I'm so glad I tried this again! First off the smell is amazing (like flowers and raspberries) my husband actually commented on how great my hair smelled. Secondly it made my tangles so easy to comb out. After applying this primer I sprayed in my normal volumizing gel (Suddz blowout volumizing spray gel) and blow dried my hair. Wow! This has made all the difference in the world! I had tons of bouncy soft volume that I thought I would never see. I have now tried other products that didn't seem to do a good job & now they do exactly what I want. I guess primer is the perfect description of this product bc it really does prime my hair for anything I'm going to use. Even when I'm rushed and only use this, it does a great job of taking away my frizz around my hairline and giving me tons of shine and weightless volume. Both of my sisters have commented on the body my hair has. They will be getting a bottle in their stockings for Christmas! I'm so glad I tried this again & plan on repurchasing as soon as my bottle gets low! Definitely a must in my beauty arsenal now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by azgirl929

I have colored treated, coarse, naturally curly, frizzy hair and this product really combats my "unruly" hair! The product looks really watery, but a little goes along way. It smells nice too. But the big "thumbs up" is how this products works. It smooths and keeps the frizz at bay all day long, into the following day (I only wash my hair every other or 3rd day). It works very well with both a hairdryer and flat iron, which I use the product with both. I purchased the product at Sally's Beauty for about $6.99, great price point.... enjoy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by KristaStull

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! The packaging is pretty, the price is affordable, the product does what it says it will do. What more could a girl ask for? Let's start out with the good things about this product:
The Packaging: The bottle is eye-catching. Hard to resist a hot pink and black bottle! With a fun and catchy name, it was hard to pass by. While using the product, it was easy to hold and didn't get all slippery when you are using it. The lid is heavy duty and snaps on tight when you are done using the product.
The Smell: Is delightful! Light and refreshing, not too overpowering. I had a product returned in exchange for this one that was too smelly. This doesn't leave a harsh perfume smell in your hair.
The End-Result: A little goes a long way! I let my hair dry in a towel for a few minutes before spritzing in my hair. I section into four sections and evenly BUT LIGHTLY distribute throughout my hair. If you use too much, your hair will lack luster and shine and will start getting on the dull and greasy side.

My overall experience with this is amazing. I will surely be purchasing this product again soon.. when it runs out.. if it ever runs out! It comes in a decent size bottle that won't run out any time soon. I can't wait to try more from Beyond The Zone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This hair primer comes in a big spray bottle, and makes my dry hair SO silky smooth! It smells great too. I bought it at Sally's for about $10 CDN, 6 months ago, using it everyday I still have just under half a bottle left.