April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - See By Chloe EDP

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by melicious83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells like apples/honey, great for spring/summer. I love the scent, however I'm partial to the entire Chloe line of fragrances. The only downfall with this one, is the staying power--which lasts no longer than an hour or so after putting it on =(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What is with the hype? I'm glad to see the rating for See on MUA isn't that high. All (ALL, seriously) of my female colleagues who are 20-30 own this perfume, and they rave and rave about it. Essentially this new girl bought hers too.

No thanks!! Do I want to smell like them? But putting this aside, I really don't like the scent! It's classy but this scent is probably for a much older me (I am 24 though..), it's very mature and strong, one that does not at all work with my poppy personality. My boyfriend's mother likes it a lot (her favourite is still Love, I think). She says See is very light.

For me, it smells like vintage bathroom and soap.

So sorry for the negative review, but please remember that everyone is different! See by Chloe does not work on me..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by ams5174

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells good... On someone else. Very unique scent, just not fitting for me. On the right person, could be great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Egordo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love love this fragrance. It's a mixture of sweet and bold. I got a sample of it from sephora and wasn't sure how I felt about it. The smell grew on me and I picked up a full size bottle. I like that the smell lingers slightly but isn't overpowering like a lot of the cheaper perfumes. This is my go to scent, one of my all time faves!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by alexfinchell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite Chloe fragrance by far - it isn't super sweet and its so different to the more floral fragrances. I constantly get compliments when I wear it - just the other day I was walking through the city and three women asked me what it was! It doesn't last that long, but I think its definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

An odd fragrance here folks. Right down from the name See, to the bottle the fragrance is housed in (a vintage birdcage), to the fragrance itself. See by Chloe isn't particulary feminine and it isn't necessarily masculine. It is like a collision of the two and the result is a somewhat unisex fragrance. I love apple notes in fragrances and this is the first one that smells different that other apple notes. The apple note in See is not like biting into a granny smith apple or slicing open a giant red apple but it still smells kind of sort of appley. It is vey bitter. Not a nice and sweet apple like you would thing. The official note is "apple blossom". The apple blossom is the tiny little flower that forms on the apple tree so I guess that is why it doesn't smell like your typical apple. Most perfumes use apples and notes not apple blossoms. The result is a dirty type of fragrance....it has a patchouli type of vibe to it even though there is no note of patchouli in See. Maybe a little similar to Lovely but dirtier and lasts much, much longer and gives better projection. All in all, if you are into "different" fragrances or unisex type frags See might be a good option for you.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by silvia04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous perfume! I normally struggle to find a scent that really interests/captivates me but I smelt a tester of this in the department store and fell in love with it immediately. On my skin it was beautiful, not old or grandma-ish but young, delicate flirty yet sophisticated - just beautiful. Lasting power is quite long on my skin in comparison with others which last a total of 10 minutes (Daisy, I'm looking at you.) Bought the scent a couple of days later, just couldn't resist, it will be perfect for Spring time here in Melbourne.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Here are the notes of See by Chloe that I found at fragrantica:

Top: bergamot and apple blossom
Heart: jasmine and ylang-ylang
Base: vanilla - musky with sandalwood

I've tried the original Chloe that a lot of people rave about, but it was just too much rose and powder for my taste. I was excited when I read the composition of See by Chloe (plus the bottle is kind of cute!) because it sounded very fresh and citrusy, with a warm touch because of the base ingredients.

However, on me it's a very plain perfume, it just smells of synthetic apples. Too bad because I had already imagined such a good scent in my mind LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by norahab

My favorite scent! It's perfect to wear everyday, as it's extremely fresh and light. Doesn't give me a headache, unlike others I've tried by chloe. It smells like apple and honey but isn't overly sweet. My boyfriend loves this as well! Overall, just a great perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The top apple note is lovely - its fresh and spring-like but not too sour or crisp. Sadly, I couldn't tell you what the drydown is like because it had completely disappeared on me within a half an hour. Even with my nose crammed up against my skin it was barely detectable. If there was some staying power I would have considered a full size purchase.

As it is, I couldn't recommend this fragrance unless you enjoy the whole ritual of carrying it around in your bag and reapplying frequently.