Target Up&Up Action Moisturizer

on 1/29/2013 2:53:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This moisturizer is a fantastic buy for those of us who use salicylic acid and want a light moisturizer. I originally bought it because my cheeks are too sensitive for 2% SA gel and I hoped this lotion, with .5%, would prevent breakouts there. But it ended up being one of the most important parts of my skin care routine and probably the part I am least likely to skip.

It makes my skin glow. If I skip over my 2% spot treatment, my toner or my eye gel for one night, I really cannot see or feel a difference -- if I skip my moisturizer, I do. So I slather in on every night without fail. And it is so cheap ($3!!) I never have to worry about using it liberally.

This is a light lotion with no real scent to speak of and definitely wouldn't provide enough moisturizing for someone with dry skin, but for combo/oily skin it's perfect. It absorbs quickly and without oiliness or shininess so it could probably be used under makeup during the day as well, although I don't do that because I wear moisturizing sunscreen.