It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite

4.5

Not tested on animals

(Water/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 7/25/2015 5:08:00 PM

With so many glowing reviews of the 'It's 10' line of products, I had high hopes. However, it's been one of the most disappointing hair products that I have ever used. I decided that the 'lite' version would be better since I have rather fine hair. I always use a round brush when blow-drying, but my hair felt weighed down -- No, I did not use too much -- and I could not shape my hair no matter what. Normally, I don't mind something scented and initially thought the smell was rather nice. Now, I think I just plain SMELL as it's so completely overwhelming. I am glad that I didn't purchase a larger size and will stick with what I know *does* work. Curiosity. . . not always a good thing!

on 3/26/2015 12:46:00 AM

Love the smell, Would definitely buy again!

on 3/19/2015 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The consistency of the product is almost a thick conditioner inside the bottle. I would not recommend spraying it directly to the hair; instead I would spray it into the palms of your hands and rub it through the hair. This is the perfect leave in product for my baby fine hair. It does not weigh it down like heavier leave in conditioners. The product leaves my hair soft and manageable. The only downside is the smell. The smell also does not fade once the hair is dry.

on 8/30/2014 10:33:00 AM

This is the very first review I ever write about ANYTHING.
I have spent years.. Yes, YEARS trying to put together a perfect hair regimen for myself. I have very curly fine hair. Frizzes easily with no product. It's very easy to over-condition as well. I was a fan of co-washing with VO5, but if I wasn't extra careful, I'd have a heavy feeling on my head. My linen closet was looking like a hoarders nest filled with sulfate free shampoos. Conditioners and leave ins.
Makeup Alley is like my second bible when it comes to reviewing a product. Ha! And on it I discovered 'Its A 10 Miracle Leave In'. I made the purchase and was totally bummed as it was too heavy! Arrrggg!

Last week, I was casually at the grocery store and saw a little bottle of 'Its a 10'. Rolled my eyes. But then.. Right next to it, I saw a little white bottle. WHAT IT THIS?!
It was 'It's a 10 Miracle Leave in LITE'! Oh my word, I had to try this!
As soon as I got home, I hopped into the shower, shampooed and conditioned with
'Mill Creek Biotene H-24' and applied my new leave in. I let it air dry and waited for the heaviness to commence. There was no such feeling. All I ended up with was an amazing head of hair!! And the next day was just as good! This, by far, is my HG leave in. Amazing amazing amazing!

on 1/26/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have baby fine hair that tangles in ways that are unholy. I also color treat my hair. Washing is a nightmare. No matter how much conditioner I use, my hair was still tangled. This is so effective for detangling, without leaving hair greasy or flat. I also blow dry and flat iron my hair, and this has proven to be effective in protecting my hair from heat damage. I loved the results of the original It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in when my stylist used it on my hair after a hair cut, but when I tried it at home, it left my hair lank. So happy this has been created, as it gives all the benefits of the It's a 10 without leaving hair flat and greasy. Grabbed it on sale at Ulta recently, which helped with the price tag.

on 11/29/2013 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have tried tons of different leave in treatments over the years and nothing has compared to It's a 10! I've never had anything make such a noticeable difference in my hair. It makes my hair easy to comb when wet, super soft, shiny and frizz free. I've been using it now for almost 2 months and I can easily say that I'm hooked and can't live without it. I have naturally wavy hair and it frizzes when I encounter even a little bit of moisture whether it be rain or humidity. Recently I got caught in the rain without an umbrella which would normally make me frizz up like crazy. I was shocked when I looked in the mirror a little while later and saw NO FRIZZ at all. It made me love the product even more! I got the lite version because I was worried the regular version (in the blue bottle) would weigh my hair down. I wouldn't be opposed to trying the regular version but I'm so happy with the lite that I'm sticking with it. A little pricy but totally worth it in my opinion. Highly recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for the days when I need to detangle my crazy hair, but can't have it weighed down (say, when I straighten it). I have the world's finest hair, and this does the job perfectly.

Normally I wouldn't buy a product like this (I'm afraid that most leave in conditioner type products make me greasy). This product is worth the money! The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell! My long hair was less frizzy, easier to brush, much softer, didn't weigh my hair down, AND I wasn't greasy. However, I didn't get much shine with the product. I would say it's a 'must have' for ladies with longer hair! Will buy again!

on 4/8/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells fantastic. Nice detangler. Doesn't make my hair shiny, though. Worth it for the smell alone

on 3/24/2013 10:04:00 PM

I rotate in and out of using this, though it's a solid product. I'll give it credit - it's the only "spray" product I use that doesn't gunk up on me. It's also interesting because it's like a thick conditioner consistency when you open up the bottle. But it's a fabulous detangler, has a nice smell, and does feel really light and dreamy. I really like it, but for some reason I don't love it. It's like that with Pureology - works great, but something about it stops me from loving it. Get it on eBay, it's way cheaper then most other places.