September 30, 2014 | 2076 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Lite

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Nickidocious

This is the very first review I ever write about ANYTHING.
I have spent years.. Yes, YEARS trying to put together a perfect hair regimen for myself. I have very curly fine hair. Frizzes easily with no product. It's very easy to over-condition as well. I was a fan of co-washing with VO5, but if I wasn't extra careful, I'd have a heavy feeling on my head. My linen closet was looking like a hoarders nest filled with sulfate free shampoos. Conditioners and leave ins.
Makeup Alley is like my second bible when it comes to reviewing a product. Ha! And on it I discovered 'Its A 10 Miracle Leave In'. I made the purchase and was totally bummed as it was too heavy! Arrrggg!

Last week, I was casually at the grocery store and saw a little bottle of 'Its a 10'. Rolled my eyes. But then.. Right next to it, I saw a little white bottle. WHAT IT THIS?!
It was 'It's a 10 Miracle Leave in LITE'! Oh my word, I had to try this!
As soon as I got home, I hopped into the shower, shampooed and conditioned with
'Mill Creek Biotene H-24' and applied my new leave in. I let it air dry and waited for the heaviness to commence. There was no such feeling. All I ended up with was an amazing head of hair!! And the next day was just as good! This, by far, is my HG leave in. Amazing amazing amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by KJack24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have baby fine hair that tangles in ways that are unholy. I also color treat my hair. Washing is a nightmare. No matter how much conditioner I use, my hair was still tangled. This is so effective for detangling, without leaving hair greasy or flat. I also blow dry and flat iron my hair, and this has proven to be effective in protecting my hair from heat damage. I loved the results of the original It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in when my stylist used it on my hair after a hair cut, but when I tried it at home, it left my hair lank. So happy this has been created, as it gives all the benefits of the It's a 10 without leaving hair flat and greasy. Grabbed it on sale at Ulta recently, which helped with the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by vsuzanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried tons of different leave in treatments over the years and nothing has compared to It's a 10! I've never had anything make such a noticeable difference in my hair. It makes my hair easy to comb when wet, super soft, shiny and frizz free. I've been using it now for almost 2 months and I can easily say that I'm hooked and can't live without it. I have naturally wavy hair and it frizzes when I encounter even a little bit of moisture whether it be rain or humidity. Recently I got caught in the rain without an umbrella which would normally make me frizz up like crazy. I was shocked when I looked in the mirror a little while later and saw NO FRIZZ at all. It made me love the product even more! I got the lite version because I was worried the regular version (in the blue bottle) would weigh my hair down. I wouldn't be opposed to trying the regular version but I'm so happy with the lite that I'm sticking with it. A little pricy but totally worth it in my opinion. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Great for the days when I need to detangle my crazy hair, but can't have it weighed down (say, when I straighten it). I have the world's finest hair, and this does the job perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kikibeesquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Normally I wouldn't buy a product like this (I'm afraid that most leave in conditioner type products make me greasy). This product is worth the money! The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell! My long hair was less frizzy, easier to brush, much softer, didn't weigh my hair down, AND I wasn't greasy. However, I didn't get much shine with the product. I would say it's a 'must have' for ladies with longer hair! Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells fantastic. Nice detangler. Doesn't make my hair shiny, though. Worth it for the smell alone

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I rotate in and out of using this, though it's a solid product. I'll give it credit - it's the only "spray" product I use that doesn't gunk up on me. It's also interesting because it's like a thick conditioner consistency when you open up the bottle. But it's a fabulous detangler, has a nice smell, and does feel really light and dreamy. I really like it, but for some reason I don't love it. It's like that with Pureology - works great, but something about it stops me from loving it. Get it on eBay, it's way cheaper then most other places.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by more_spraygel_please

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love, love, love this product. I have baby fine hair and not much of it. Every leave-in I've ever tried has weighed my hair down and made it look greasy by the end of the day. Even the regular It's a 10 Leave-in tended to be too much for my hair. I'm so glad they came out with a lite version. I spray the product into my hands first then run through the ends of my hair, from about the ears down. My hair is so fragile it breaks, I can tell in the month I've been using this I have a little bit of growth showing, which is huge for me. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it, and sleekhair.com is the lowest price I've seen for this product.