L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

3.1

on 3/29/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I read this was comparable to the Kat Von D tattoo liner. It's not. It isn't long wearing, it isn't intense black and it transfers onto the upper lid. It's watery, fades, transfers and smudges. It's rubbish and I paid $20 AUS for it. Would have been better to buy another Kat Von D liner, that's the best liner there is.

on 3/6/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- i love the packaging - very sleek
- the brush is wonderful and allows for precise / thin lines

CONS:
- very easily smudges (especially if you have hooded eyelids!)
- definitely not the best if you have oily eyelids - it will cause it to transfer

on 2/16/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best eyeliner of its type considering the price and quality. I can buy this for around 4 or 5 dollars after coupons. Using it takes some practice but it produces the easiest and cleanest cat eyes

on 2/6/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was disappointed in this eyeliner. I usually use liquid liner to set the gel/eyeliner on my top lid to ensure a cleaner, crisp line. It's not terrible like the Milani liquid one perse. It's just meh. I felt like it could be a lot more intense and the tip is long, thin, and sort of stiff making it harder to control. My HG is still the PF liquid liner.

on 1/31/2015 3:09:00 PM

This eyeliner is ok if you're just putting it on your lash line, but god forbid if you want to have winged eyeliner. there is nothing smudge resistant about this. I paid about $12 (Canadian) for this and it's absolutely not worth that much. I made a mistake on one of my wings, removed it, tried to do it again and absolutely no product would come out. Very disappointing and would not recommend.

on 1/7/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Sadly yes, this eyeliner does smudge and is definitely not waterproof! :(
It's unfortunate because the eyeliner has a really good felt tip and draws very clean, fine lines. (It glides on very smoothly too)
I don't have oily eyelids, but if I wear this any where close to the lashes, it smears. I don't even dare putting this on the bottom lash line.

I only use it now for outlining the "winged eye" look because the fine tip creates very clean lines and sharp corners. Then I use a more long lasting eyeliner to color in the area. I find that it doesn't smudge as much because it's farther up the eyelid.
But DON'T buy this.

I'm just surprised L'Oreal would advertise this as "12 hr Infallible", did they even test this product?? -_-

on 1/6/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have never had an eyeliner smudge on me...until I used this. I usually use Milani Eye Tech Extreme, but they were out of stock so I thought I would try this. Big mistake. I don't have oily lids at all. It seriously smudged within 30 min to an hour. I'm going back to Milani!

on 12/24/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It looks nice and matte. It went on pretty well and it's very black. The only problem is it smears like crazy! I have slightly oily eyelids, and it just wouldn't stay! Also, any sort of water just messes it completely up! I really wanted to try it because it had such great reviews, and I wanted to try my hand at a liquid eyeliner pen. I would recommend this for someone with normal to dry skin and whose eyes rarely water.

on 12/23/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This eyeliner is very black and looks fantastic on but I find that because the tip is very firm, it is difficult to apply. It does not bend at all. This product does not last very long on my somewhat oily lids. I had it on yesterday over an eyeshadow base and a matte eyeshadow for about nine hours and realized it had transferred to the upper parts of my lids and was kind of smeared.

on 12/16/2014 12:43:00 PM

This eyeliner started running on me before I even left my house. Literally within a minute it started to bleed.

The point is like a marker tip and it is very firm. I prefer calligraphy style brushes or things more pliable.

Don't waste your money with this one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials