November 23, 2014 | 2056 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by purplepotatos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I am in love with the applicator since it is so thin and easy to create a wing with, I am less than pleased with the color pay-off and staying power. I have to trace the wing several times to get the line as dark as I want. This is a pain because any gal trying to create wings will know that it is hard to make them similar on both sides. Although I'd be satisfied with how the wing turns out the first time I apply the eyeliner, because I have to go back in and darken it, I sometimes mess up and end up creating a much larger wing than I intended to create in the first place. Then I have to do the same with the other eye and by the time I get them looking dark enough and even enough - I look like a panda. Also, despite my attempt at trying to darken the product, it ended up fading pretty quick on me. Such a shame as I really do think the applicator is nice and the packing is very slick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner. It makes it so easy to do a good, quick wing. It's black, like, REALLY black, and gorgeous. It has amazing staying power, but after a long day, it can rub off easily. Which isn't a big deal, since it lasts all day and only stars rubbing off after a long period of time. It really lives up to it's name. It really lasts a long time as well, and doesn't dry out super quick like these pen type eyeliners tend to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I've been using it every day for at least 2 months now and it's still working fine. I impulsively bought it for about $6-7 at walmart even though I was worried that it would be too light and/or watery/smeary/faded. My experience with pen eyeliners has been that they suck and are never opaque enough for me.

I'm really glad I tried it because it's nice and opaque (not faded looking at all) and it's perfect for making cat eyes! It lasts all day with no smearing or fading for me but I am careful about where I put it and the kinds of shadow I use, primers etc. I really like how versatile this stuff is too! You can go for a natural look OR a dramatic one.

I guess it does't smear for me because I always use primer (illuminare) and never apply eyeliner very thickly on my inner upper lash line (like the very beginning to the middle). When I do mine too heavy in that area not only will it usually end up smearing, but a thick black line there just makes my eyes look really tiny and tired. I usually just let mascara highlight that part of my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by iojoijoijoij

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by midwestgrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugggggh I wish this eyeliner and UD Perversion could have a baby. I love the L'Oreal's applicator...it's so easy for me to tightlne and get a nice dramatic sweep - but the smearing, once it starts, is so bad. It looked good for probably 3-4 hours at which point it started transferring up to my lids. Heaven forbid you rub your eyes once this has started. It also took a very long time and two applications of eye makeup remover to get this off.

The packaging on this eyeliner is so nice - I just wish it would stay put like Perversion does!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by zojo09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very confused about the negative reviews. I put this on my lids and it didnt go anywhere. I even went for a three mile run, sweaty and all, yet my line still looks untouched.

I purchased this because I wasnt happy with how dramatic my previous eye-liner looked. I rarely go out so most of the time when I apply make-up, I'm going to work. That being said, I wanted a thinner liner. So when I saw this at Walmart I decided to try it out.

This was soo easy for me to apply. Typical liquid liners scare me. The thought of messing up and having to wipe it off and leave black smudges on my lids makes my hand shake. I swear, I almost gave up on liquid.

The felt tip pen on this product is a gift from the gods for a girl like me. I applied a very thin line by not pressing down on the pen, just dragging it across my lid. I wouldnt say it's the smoothest pen out there, but somehow my line came out looking steady and even. My eyes pop but in a way that doesnt scream "IM WEARING MAKEUP". Perfect for daytime use.

I havent tried a more dramatic nighttime look, but I can swear by this for a daytime, natural look. It's really pricey though, so depending on how long it lasts I will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by slim34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst liquid eyeliners I've ever used. I bought it because I was out of my HG Stila liner and happened to be at the drugstore and thought I'd give the L'oreal liner a try. I like liquid eyeliners in pen applicators because I find it gives me better control of the product. This one did apply easily and smoothly, but it didn't last 12 hrs before it started to smudge badly, it was more like 12 minutes. I applied it, let it dry down for a few minutes before starting to apply my eyeshadow. By the time I looked in the mirror to finish my makeup, the liner had already transferred to my upper lid and had smuged under my lower lashes. Getting the smudged liner off of my eyes was no easy task - it smears with the slightest touch, so it ended up all over my eye area and it took quite a bit of makeup remover to get rid of the residue.

Into the trash bin it goes....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the control that I get when I use this... when I wing my eyeliner using this, it's so easy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a fine tip liquid eyeliner. It has a very nice sleek packaging and it has a grip which makes it easy to use. The tip is also flexible. The color comes out black- dark and matte finish. I tested out the claim and it does last over 12 hours. In my video I was wearing it for 14 hours straight and it does fade a little over time. What I do not like about this eyeliner is that it smudges through out the day and I made a video review on this with a smudge test and in the video I show you where it smudges on my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- i love the packaging - very sleek
- the brush is wonderful and allows for precise / thin lines

CONS:
- very easily smudges (especially if you have hooded eyelids!)
- staying power is adequate, but definitely not the best.