L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12H Liquid Eyeliner

3.1

This is my favorite pen liner by far. I've repurchased this only a few times; not because it dried out, but because I ran out! Each pen lasts me 6 months to a year with regular use!

The tip is really thin, which makes it easy to start your wing at the inner corner with a really thin line if you so choose. I've never had an issue with the tip drying out as other reviews have stated, but maybe I've been lucky.

The color is a true deep black that goes on smooth, and not shiny/glossy (as is my complaint with the PF eye booster liner.) I never have to go over a line to make sure it's opaque. And with the shape of the tip, the wing basically draws itself. It's easy to do a thin wing, though a thicker one is always possible with just a bit more work. I also like using the thin tip to dot the slightest amount of liner in between my lower lashes to add even more definition to my eyes, albeit subtle.

This is a total staple in my makeup bag and recommend it to anyone looking for a good liner for the cat eye look.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my absolute, without a doubt, favourite FELT tip liner. I feel like with this liner I get the blackest, thinnest, easiest line ever. I originally bought this liner in my senior year of high school and am in my third year of university and, up until this week, had been using this every time I did my makeup. It's THAT good! The liner comes in a very slim and easy to use pencil shape. All you have to do is take the cap off of it and use. I have repurchased the super slim about nine times in the last three and a half years. I gave it an overall rating of four because what is not an issue for me, may be an issue for others: the tip dries out fairly quickly. This doesn't bother me because I don't like my liquid/felt liner to start right in the inner corner, I use a black eye kohl for that. But if you are going for that super precise, get it in the inner corner kind of look, you may find that you won't love this as much as I do. I gave the price four stars because it depends on where you go, but I've paid as little as $7 for this liner and as much as $11 for it. Seven bucks is pretty good, but I'd say eleven is pushing it for drugstore. As I mentioned above, I've been using this liner up until last week when I went to my local Walmart to repurchase and IT WASN'T THERE! It wasn't even that they'd sold out, there wasn't even a row for this liner! I ended up buying the new Covergirl one instead because all of the other L'Oreal liners I've tried before and I didn't love them like I did with the Super Slim. What's up with that L'Oreal? Please tell me that you haven't discontinued this amazing product!

The tip dried out extremely fast. Yes, it can draw a very thin line but since it dries out by the time I'm getting to do the other eye, it drags. Ended up filling in the spaces with a different liquid eyeliner.

I bought this a week ago hoping it would be amazing but it kind of dissapointed me. I had to build it a lot for my line to look decent and strong. It dries quickly and its easy to use but It's not one the best out there..

I've seen quite a few YouTubers raving about this liner so decided to give it a try. The tip is firm and slim, which gives a lot of precision. The tip is a bit longer, firmer, and more blunt than the Kat Von D tattoo liners, therefore it would be easier to use for beginners. The shape of the pen gives a good leverage to wing out the corners. The colour payoff is decent.
Now to the problem: I am Asian and I have pretty prominent eye fold, and this liner will transfer onto my eye fold no matter what I do. I tried to wear it with primer, without primer, with different primers, with eyeshadow underneath, or set it with a dark shadow on top, or keep my eyes closed until it dries completely. Doesn't matter what I do this liner will transfer, and I don't even have oily lids. I do have other liners that I use daily and never had this problem (Kat Von D tattoo liner and Stila Waterproof liner). Maybe if you do not have the Asian eye fold this will work for you. It is very inexpensive and very comfortable to hold. I will not purchase it again because it did not work for me. But it might work very well on someone else.

I really love this liquid eyeliner. The slim tip allows me to do perfect cat eyes. Glides on smooth and stays all day.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's an okay product if you're a beginner when it comes to eyeliner. It's affordable and you can practice, practice, practice drawing your wings without worrying about wasting money. It did a great job creating sharp wings, but it is incredibly difficult to line near the eyes. I had to break out the gel liner for that part. It reminded me a lot of the Stila pen liner. It didn't irritate my eyes. Everyone reacts differently.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

12 hours? I don't think so. I tried this on multiple occasions and it is a fail. What is bad is L'Oreal keeps re-making this dud and renaming it (I am looking at you, superstar liner)

CONS: It burned my eyes, very irritating

0 staying power. My winged liner lasted....maybe 2 hours. Then it continued to burn my eyes as it kept smudging...

Only color offered is black (not that I would buy brown now that I know it's garbage)

PROS: The felt tip liner was pointed and precise, it made nice lines and was very black

The packaging is sleek and fancy looking.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've tried a lot of different eyeliners over the years and now I've found my favorite. I'm used this exclusively since last year. It's black and it stays put. I haven't had issues with it drying out. The best part is that it's drugstore and inexpensive.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I've recently purchased it and as of now it's my hg drugstore pen tip liquid liner. I say as of now because I have heard great things about the Jordana Fabuliner which is also cheaper. But I really do love this liner! I have oily lids and i'v started wearing it in the muggy August heat. It goes on a very pigmented and smooth black and is very easy to apply. The tip is super small and versatile too. The pen itself is easy to hold because its so small and I love the gold embellishment! The grip is a plus too. The first few times I used it it smudged a bit or wore off but I figured that was due to the fact I wore it to practice on an 85+ degree day. That being said I wore it a few more times when it was still pretty hot but I wasn't sweating AS much. It wore off a little but nothing really major. Today I wore it and did not sweat at all, it was about 75 degrees and it was just as black as when I put it on this morning. That being said This stuff doesnt stand up well to extreme heat sweat and oily lids put together but it stayed on for a good 12 hours just as it said, if not more without budging. Highly recommend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials