Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation

3.7

Talc, Mica, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, Diethylhexyl Succinate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Hydrogenated Lecithin, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, Trimyristin, Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Aluminium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Water, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate

on 7/8/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have many acne scars that are a bit faded. I am always looking for a foundation that covers my scars. You can build up coverage with this product but I can not say that it completely covers up my scars (about 90% by itself). I do need to some sort of concealer with this to finish the job. HOWEVER, this is great on my acne-prone skin. It gives somewhat of a light weight feel to it and does create a smooth, even skin texture with a kick of a “natural” look. I apply it using a kabuki brush instead of the sponge they provide. It also helps to apply it on clean and moisturized skin. I do find myself having to re-apply powder a couple times throughout the day because it does not stay on for long.

on 5/28/2015 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This MUFE powder has good coverage but please don't use it if you have Oily skin. It made me so oily within the first hour of applying it. The day just started and I already got so oily. Other than that it'll probably be ok if you have normal skin thats not oily. Expensive(SGD 69) and it's nothing amazing. Definitely don't recommend. You could probably find a cheaper alternative. Dont waste your money.

So no it doesn't last "For Ever" or even for a decent time.

on 5/17/2015 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have to exchange it twice . my skin tone matches between 118 Neutral Beige and 120 Neutral Ivory. 125 & 118 Beige color made my face so yellow after it oxidizes. I never thought I have Ivory tone. I decided to get 117 finally. Color will turn yellow which perfectly matches my actual skin tone.

on 5/11/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this! It's a very quick way to even out your skin and the colour selection is pretty good. One lippie off though because there is so much fallout and it's so powdery and goes all over the place, I feel like I'm wasting a lot of product.

on 4/11/2015 6:04:00 PM

Been using MUFE HD liquid foundation and liked the idea of taking it with me in a powder foundation. Talked to the Sephora SA and got the 123 after a super quick swatch, which I trusted wast the same colour I used in the liquid format. Wrong wrong wrong.
First off the colour was waaay off. I looked like an oompaloompah. It was golden orange. Second, it was thick. Yes, I was looking for more coverage, but not mask like.
I have since moved on to Estee Lauder Double Wear as it is full coverage but feels lighter and is a better match. The nice thing about EL is it does not oxidize or transfers. Unfortunately this bad experience has put me am off the MUFE bandwagon.

on 4/6/2015 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

For reference, I am NC42 --and the Sales Associate at Sephora matched me with 168 in the MUFE Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation *sign* I really wish they took more time to properly colour match diverse skin tones. This colour oxidized badly on me when I applied it wet. Went to exchange for shade 127...will update.

on 11/16/2014 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is comparable to MAC's Studio Fix Foundation but way better. My acne prone oily skin did not react negatively to this - no breakouts and no millia. My NC30 skin matches the 117 color. It's actually two tones lighter than my shade. Once it oxidizes the color perfectly adapts to my skintone - making it natural looking. The oil control lasted for 4 hours max and I have to re touch but still looks natural and never cakes up. My only gripe is it's price which really made my bank account nada!

on 10/28/2014 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's what I've been looking for all my life. I'm a big fan of the more opaque matte look and this gets me there. It allows me to do a full coverage look that will last all day. I use one dusting over my foundation and I have a beauty queen matte face all day. Minimal retouching throughout the day. I love it, pricey but very worth it!

on 10/23/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this powder! My skin is very oil, prone to a few small breakouts and covered in old acne scars. This powder gives me exactly the coverage I need while still making it look like i have no makeup on. I get so many compliments on my skin when I where this powder on it's own, and I NEVER get compliments on my complexion. Problem areas are obviously still going to show through (that's what concealer's for!) but pro finish does an excellent job of evening out my scarred up areas without caking. It doesn't control oil throughout the day, but I've accepted the fact that no powder in the world is going to keep me from getting oily (and I've tried them all). I am definitely shiny by the end of the day, but not a complete oil slick, and the finish still looks decent. I usually apply it with a flat top brush and pounce it around areas I need more coverage, then I buff a little to even it out. The application process is definitely faster than my usual bb cream/tinted moisturizer + translucent powder combo I've used for years. Can't say how it applies with the sponge it comes with as I lost it on the first day but I've never managed to over apply the product the brush, so I can't imagine it going cakey with a sponge. I've tried it over my usual foundation as well and the finish tends to look a little more cakey at the end of the day but the initial finish is beautiful. If you have skin that's oily, is a little uneven, needs a bit of coverage but you still want to be able to see your skin, then I think this product works AMAZINGLY well. If you're looking for a finishing powder that will add coverage to a foundation for a more opaque look, this product might not perform as well.

on 9/30/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is such a wonderful powder! I love it far more than my MAC mineralize skinfinish natural. I wear this powder in shade 173. What I was looking for is a powder that is sheer that I can wear over concealer (hiding dark undereye circles) that wouldn't look too obvious. It really brightened my complexion and did exactly what I wanted it to do. The problem is the oil that appeared despite my primer (Clinique) and I blotted to the point of using 4 E:F blotting papers. Very annoying to have the oil issue. I will continue to use. Very happy thus far.