Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

3.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is basically a bright blue based pink. It is very bright, but I could still find brighter dupes for it in my collection. I would neither call it light nor dark. This is one of the better of the lime crime lipsticks, but still not something I find worthwhile. Personally I would have wanted it warmer, as the coolness enhances the yellow tones of my face.

Pros:
What you see is actually what you get. The lipstick is completely opaque in one swipe. The shade is rather unusual to find.

Cons:
The texture is very drying and enhances all imperfections on my lips. However it is not _as_ drying as the others. It stains, the lips looked a bit bluish even after I removed it. Both of these I would accept If it meant that the lipstick stayed put without lip liner or didn't transfer. This is not the case. As all the other shades I have tried, this bleeds (badly) within a few hours and transfers easily. These can also be combated, but I don't consider it worth both the effort and the price.

As with the other lipsticks, this is scented with a nice vanilla. However, you can feel a waxiness and cosmetics-like smell through it that is very unpleasant. On my lips it feels and tastes very waxy, I never really forget that it's there.

I would not recommend any of these lipsticks to friends.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! Super buttery, glides on evenly and is unbelievably pigmented. The color has no bleeding at all, and stayed on throughout my entire dinner and after. This color is perfect for my skin tone and hair color. Cannot wait to order more but sadly they are always sold out!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lime Crime lipsticks are the best! Long lasting, moisturizing, and really opaque;you only need 1 swipe and its amazing! Packaging is to die for! I love the Countessa color, I also have Centrifuscia, and they are my fave! Many of there other colors are quite hard to pull off and are not very wearable: like grey, baby blue and yellow! But besides that, Lime Crime are my fave lipstick formulas!

Recommended for Medium Skin