April 24, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in "I Want Candy"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Want Candy is a medium, warm rose pink - very pretty and wearable. It's got the same fantastic (vegan!) formula and gorgeous packaging as the rest of the La Cremes. This shade in particular is very similar to the limited edition shade, Believe, that appeared in one of Too Faced's christmas collections - Believe is just the tiniest bit peachier, while I Want Candy is very slightly more pink. The difference is incredibly subtle, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love I Want Candy! I own this color as well as Loganberry and I have to say that the La Creme lipsticks might be my new favorite formula!

I want Candy is a beautiful shade. On Sephora's website, it is described as "raspberry rose." This definitely pulls rose on me, but I would describe it as rose along with a nude pink tone to it, if that makes sense! For reference, I'm around NW15. My lips are not super pigmented and typically do not change the appearance of lipsticks.

The formula is fantastic. It's definitely a more moisturizing formula with some slip, so matte lovers may not appreciate it as much. My lips feel very comfortable whenever I have this on and are in good shape whenever I remove it. The color goes on quite opaque and has good staying power, considering how moisturizing this is! Granted, this doesn't last as long as matte formulas and such, but I can sip and eat without the need to touch up. My favorite thing about this lipstick though is that even whenever it begins to fade and wear off, it still leaves behind a soft stain. This is perfect for those times when I don't have the opportunity to reapply. Even though I can feel it wearing off, I know that I still have a soft gorgeous color left.

Love the packaging...the gold tube is not only sturdy but luxurious looking. I frequently toss this in my purse and the cap always stays put. I can't speak for how this will hold up warmer climates since I just recently purchased this. I definitely wouldn't leave it in your car on a hot day as I can see this melting easily.

These run at $21. More expensive than I'd like, but I have paid more for other lipsticks and would gladly shell out the cash again for more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome pigmentation, very moisturizing and stays put well withnice gold packaging, what more can I girl want in a lipstick? This colour is very pretty, shows up as a mix between rose and pink on my lips and its very flattering especially with bronzey eyes.

I wore it on Chinese New Year and got lots of compliments from my relatives. For reference I am NC 30 with yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

To get right to the point here, this is probably the best pink lipstick I've ever owned. A super flattering "candy" pink without any odd tones to it. (Actually, it reminds me of the same color as the packaging of Prada Candy perfume.) It's not the kind of pink lipstick that is tricky to pair with the rest of your makeup. The formula is a-mazing; very richly pigmented and moisturizing but with great staying power. Taste is pleasant and Too Faced always seems to achieve ultra- feminine packaging for their usually high quality makeup products. I really and truly have nothing bad to say here. I looked long and hard for a pink shade as perfect as this!