October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Mink 671

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely drugstore brown lipstick for WoC! It has a very red undertone but it it's definitely brown! It takes a couple of swipes for full opacity but it's creamy and moisturizing and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by NiaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had been searching for the perfect nude for a long time for my carmel skin and I finally found it. Other nudes I tried where either too dark for skin or made me look like I'd slathered chalk on my lips. This lipstick will forever be my everyday lipstick. It's subtle but adds the right amount of color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I paid over TEN for mine, but it is worth it. I really like this line. Super smooth, silky, hydrating. Perfect for my light-med brown skin tone. MLBB for sure!! Will def re purchase as it is one the best nude I've found thus far in my quest for a collection of them. I would recomend it all of my friends regardless of their tones because it comes off so subtly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect nude lipstick, esp for someone that is of a darker complexion like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Queenbee2011

I am an NW50/ NW45 and would have to say this is the perfect nude lipstick for me. It feels amazing on the lips and the colour is just perfect. If you are on the hunt for the perfect nude please try this, It is perfect.

How I use it:
I fill in my lips with NYX nude truffle, then I apply Revlon Mink and use NYX miami babe lip gloss over it. If you want to know what it looks like on check out Makemefabb on YouTube

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lilmi

About me: NC37-40

I really like this shade.
It's super pigmented and I find I only need one swipe to get the colour I want.

I find it to be a flattering nude shade for darker skin tones; on me it pulls a pinky orangey brown lol but it compliments my natural lip-tone giving me a MLBB with a subtle hint of colour. Plus there's no frost, sparkle, shimmer.

You can of course layer it on for a more obvious look.

The consistency is nice, not super creamy but enough moisture not to make your lips feel dry. I like to wear it with a clear lipbalm to give it a subtle gloss.

The packaging etc is classic Revlon, 7.99 each but can frequently be found on offer (3 for 2) etc in Superdrug, Boots so I think it's definitely a bargain.

As for lasting power - a few hours before I need to re-apply but it doesn't fade in an obvious 'where's your lipstick gone?' way especially if you use it with a clear lip-liner.

I wont be reaching for it as often now as in Spring/Summer I prefer brighter hues but this is definitely my go-to for the autumn season.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mink is a great nude lipstick for WOC. Very natural warm pinky brown. This is great because it does not annihilate your lips like some other nudes. With a touch of clear gloss, it is even prettier and you just end up looking very polished and put together. It is also pigmented enough to cover up my natural lipcolor.

You can also change the color by changing your lipliner. Overall,it's a very versatile lipstick but always natural looking.
I recommend this for dark skinned beauties.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to lipstick when I do a smokey or bright eye look. On me, it is a nude with enough pink in it to keep me from looking completely washed out. Revlon's creme finish is thick enough to mute my two-toned, mauvy brown, pigmented lips. The Super Lustrous formula is a touch drying, so I always apply lip balm underneath. I also like to wear this color for natural makeup looks with a little nude or clear gloss to keep it from looking too flat.

I recommend that tan and darker ladies give this a try if you are looking for a good nude lipstick.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect nude lipstick for my indian medium brown skin tone. The lipstick goes on very creamy and does not wear out completely even after eating or drinking. Looks great in pictures too :-). Love the lipstick will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect nude shade for a woman of color. It is comparable to MAC Touch. It goes on creamy and smooth. I layer it with a touch of nude gloss and my lips look so nice. It is perfect for the office and a neutral look.