Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Mink 671

4.8

They had this big sale at shoppers and all the super lustrous lipstick line was at 3,99 so i obviously went overboard and got way more than i shouldve (oh well, im a sucker for lip products). I basically picked up mink just to use it with pinkier shades and get more of a nudeish color, i never thought i would be able to pull off a brown on its own but i have to say i LOVE it!! I have fair skin, hazel eyes and dark brown hair and this lipstick has gotten me so many compliments! It makes me look sophisticated and is such a good shade for fall/winter!
I usually find that browns are better suited for older women and look strange on younger girls but theres something about this one! I paid 3.99 for it but would definitely repurchase even at full price (10.99)!
I use it with a brown/purple lipliner applied all over my lips and the lasting power is amazing! The tube is also really cute and convenient.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First I would like to start off by saying I love Revlon's Super Lustrous Creme lipstick line. The finish of these lipsticks is stunning. It's not matte, and not overly shiny or glossy, its perfect combination of both. I have quite a few lipsticks from Revlon and they are my favorite drugstore lipstick brand; affordable and amazing quality.

Now on to Mink. Mink is a beautiful mid-tone brown colour. It looks stunning on olive/neutral skintones. I am an NC 37-40 and on me, it is a darker nude colour. It's perfect for everyday, and would look great with black smokey eyes and even a brown or mauve eye makeup look. Perfect for the recent 90's trend.

I am truly surprised at how much I like this lipstick. I didn't think I could pull off brown without looking a bit cray, but Mink is like this slinky, sexy, caramelly brown. Something in the undertones makes it ultra flattering on me. Looks amazing on olive skin. Formula is great - creamy, forgiving, medium-to-long wearing. I wear it with MAC Whirl liner and it looks perfect.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Perfect nude shade for olive skin stones! The search for a flattering nude lipstick is difficult for so many WOC because many nudes can wash us out. Mink does not, it is deeper and works really great. You can put it on without even thinking about it. This color is vital to me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was on the fence about purchasing this lipstick because it was so close to my skintone (I usually like darker shades) but I'm glad I did because it's the only lipstick I have that is a true nude for my Olive/Tan skintone. It gives my lips definition without bringing too much attention to them so I can pair it with bolder eyes, but I can also wear it without any eye makeup and still feel like it makes my lips pop.

The formula is creamy, and the finish has a bit of a sheen that's not matte, but not frosty. It's very easy to wear every day, for work, school or going out. I like that it's a versatile shade. On my skintone, this lipstick shows up as a red-brown and typically compliments any nude/neutral eye makeup that I wear.

I like the formula and it's been pretty long-wearing thus far. It's a really good lipstick to carry in a bag because it can be applied during the day and will match most things that I wear or any colours I have applied on my face.

I think this shade would work best for neutral skin tones, or any that aren't too pink based. I would definitely recommend this to people of medium to deeper skin tones. It's a really flattering colour.

Overall this is a great lipstick. In the past I have been more of lip gloss gal but I am now trying out more and more lipsticks. This color looks great on me and I have received several compliments on my lips and how well the color compliments me. I have NEVER in my life received a compliment on any lip gloss/lip stick.

I did notice that most reviewers have medium or darker skin and they have commented on how natural the color looks on them. I am extremely fair and this does not look like a natural shade on me at all!! Its a deeper shade on me, but its great for a daytime look at work.

I keep this lipstick in my purse. I will be repurchasing soon to get a tube for home.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely drugstore brown lipstick for WoC! It has a very red undertone but it it's definitely brown! It takes a couple of swipes for full opacity but it's creamy and moisturizing and lovely.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I had been searching for the perfect nude for a long time for my carmel skin and I finally found it. Other nudes I tried where either too dark for skin or made me look like I'd slathered chalk on my lips. This lipstick will forever be my everyday lipstick. It's subtle but adds the right amount of color

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I paid over TEN for mine, but it is worth it. I really like this line. Super smooth, silky, hydrating. Perfect for my light-med brown skin tone. MLBB for sure!! Will def re purchase as it is one the best nude I've found thus far in my quest for a collection of them. I would recomend it all of my friends regardless of their tones because it comes off so subtly.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect nude lipstick, esp for someone that is of a darker complexion like me.

Recommended for Medium Skin