April 20, 2014 | 1526 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Reversa Skin Smoothing Body Lotion 10% Glycolic Acid

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by gursk

Magic lotion. I always have it on hand. They've just changed the bottle, but the lotion is still magical.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is great! I use it strictly on my neck, torso and bikini line. Does wonders for my ingrown hairs and it make my chest glow :) I am blessed with a toned color all over my body, but I am cursed with hair growth on my chest and neck, so after waxing and/or plucking, this formula is a must for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SRTM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: Smooths rough, dead skin in 3 days (for me). A more even skin tone after 2 weeks. When used on elbows and knees, bumps become less. Over time, skin develops a glow. Reduces ingrown hairs due to waxing/shaving. Paraben free and perfume free!

Cons: Pricey, even when it's on sale. More of a liquid than a cream. At times, texture of lotion changes. Slightly sour, yogurt-like scent. Do not use after shaving or waxing. May sting if this is your first time using Glycolic Acid.

Other Notes: If you suffer from dry, flaky, rough, bumpy skin with dark patches and uneven skin tone, this is definitely a lotion to try. I have heard others try this on their face and has had good results. I just wouldn't recommend it if you are prone to breakouts because this lotion contains petrolatum. I have been using this lotion for nearly 3 years. It's great!