April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Cleansers - Boots - Botanics All Bright Gentle Cleansing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by lnt09

It feels nice on the skin, not stripping at all. It didn't give me any skin problems, but it also wasn't very good at removing makeup. I may use it up just to not waste it, but really not a makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It has a great consistency, very milky and light but it does a great job of cleansing your face and doesn't leave it dry at all! Unfortunently I think they discontinued this recently or changed the formula because I couldn't find the exact product when I went to repurchase it at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Chieraa

I was skeptical about this product as it was so cheap, but after trying my fair share of expensive products and having very bad results I thought I'd give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised. It feels lovely on my skin and it very gentle - zero irritation to my very sensitive skin. Cleanses very well and removes make up better than any cleanser I've used before.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Deathcherry

Actually made my dull skin brighter without irritating my skin.
Easy to use, the simple packaging makes it easy to get the exact amount of cream that I want.
Removes most make up, except some mascara.
Good quality for a reasonable price, I'm really impressed.