December 18, 2014 | 1613 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie--Pagan Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by penguinlover1134

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging sucks but who cares? The only con I found is that it bleeds. Otherwise, I love this. It's opaque and smooth. Gotta love WNW lipsticks. I have 1000000

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Now if you look at my age no I don't wear black lipstick on a regular basis and I really bought this to wear for Halloween. However, I did read what another reviewer did and tried this with some of my other lippies and yes it is a color changer. So ladies if you don't want to wear a black lipstick but would like to experiment with a color that will alter and make your other lippies more dramatic this is a super inexpensive but good quality item to try.

Now being cheaper yeah it's got a few flaws. The Case in one word, SUCKS. The lippy is WAY up above the tube and you have to be uber careful not to clip the tube and make bigger mess. It also doesn't lock down which I hate as well because you run the risk of having it swivel up in the tube. The color is not matte and a bit sheer. If you have dry flaky lips this is not going to be pretty. One reviewer said don't swipe back and forth but swipe one way only. I also used NYX's Blackberry pencil underneath and that really helped make the lippy more opaque and also gave staying power to the color. I would re-purchase this again although I don't think I will personally need it for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by domonique815

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is like a love/hate relationship.
Cons:
-The bullet WNW has just got too go. The cap isn't sturdy. I had my for a week in my make up bag and it has lost the lid and and it got chipped. And then about a month later the cap broke. Just not my favorite.
-The color is too shiny for my liking.
-Doesn't last as long as most WNW matte lippys.
Pros:
-Even though it has a dewy finish, it is still very pigmented.
-Also a great way to max other lipstick darker. I've discovered that if I want a grey lip I mix My WNW Pagan Angel with My Elf Lip Pen (color not sure of, but it is a nude with a pinky undertone in matte) and it creates a beautiful grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by blackrose007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very rich smooth and pigmented black every black i ever bought sucked honestly this one takes the cake it doesnt last long sadly well maybe my lips are just drier than the sahara lol but i its very cheap and nice i reccomend if you need a nice cheap black pick this up

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes Lord! A black lipstick that doesn't look like motor oil or sharpie! I love this lipstick! Not only is the formula amazing, the color payoff is awesome! If you're looking for a good priced black lippie, this is definitely the one!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use black lipstick a whole lot, but when I do I use this gem. Pagan Angel is a black lipstick with a glossy finish to it, looks good- but was hoping for more of a matte finish. I do have a slight grievance with it though when it comes to the lipstick bullet itself. It doesn't go all the way down in the tube and I don't know how many times that I've clipped the lipstick with the cap. But the packaging is pretty nice, the typical Fergie Wet N Wild lipstick casing in a shiny silver and black color range and the clear plastic lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by galactic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love black lipstick. I've been wearing it since I was twelve, and it's always been a staple. I began to shy away from it over the years, but I've always, always wanted an affordable, accessible product that I could buy if the mood struck. Well, here it is!
I didn't want to buy Lime Crime right now, and the lip tar I purchased didn't do what I wanted. I finally found reviews for this and thought I'd give it a try. For the low cost, it wouldn't even put a dent in my change jar.

It goes on smooth without pressing, but you can't backtrack the swipe. By that I mean, you have to go in one direction, or it'll be kind of streaky. Once it's on though, it seems to stay pretty well. I bought it this evening and it lasted a couple of hours, so that's good. There wasn't much feathering without lip liner, so that's a bonus for me. It doesn't feel sticky, and it's not particularly drying but I'd still put a balm underneath. I tossed on a bit of lip tar to match and it came out beautifully.

I'd recommend it for anybody, even if it's just for the Halloween season. I personally wear this year round, because WHY NOT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by dyoung2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this lipstick! I've been looking for a black lipstick in the drugstores but since it's not the Halloween time of year, they're pretty hard to find. Enter the Wet N Wild Fergie collection. After a hunt for it, I finally got my hands on Pagan Angel. For me the color is really rich and opaque. It's not too drying on the lips, either, which is nice. Also, can't beat the cheap price! My only complaint is the packaging. Why does WNW insist on the 'lipstick that won't retract all the way, so there's a possibility you might smush the lipstick into the lid' design? However, the packaging does look more expensive than WNW's Mega Last lipstick.

If you're looking for a black lipstick (or are the adventurous type!), I definitely recommend this product.