Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color - Pagan Angel

4.1

I was hoping this would be as good as their Fantasy Makers black lipstick Wet n Wild comes out with every Halloween, but it's definitely different. The formula is more creamy, but more patchy. I recommend using this to layer on top of lipsticks, not by itself.

on 8/27/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this black color and yes it is translucent and patchy but you can fix it up with black eyeliner base and it holds the color for like 8 hours. I love this color.

on 7/7/2015 9:28:00 PM

I've always wanted to try black lipstick, so when I saw this in the drugstore I was sold. I have to give this lipstick some credit because I purchased it knowing it was cheap and knowing that I couldn't expect too much from Wet n' Wild. The pigmentation is mediocre. It is slightly translucent and slightly brown, which makes it look a bit like you rubbed car oil on your lips. It does build up to a solid black with several layers, however, but the consistency of this product makes wearing it completely impractical. The product never dries. It stays a tarry, glossy, sticky mess on your lips. It smudges easily and stains surrounding skin. It would be a good product for a photo shoot, but for everyday wear this product is a recipe for disaster.

on 6/10/2015 4:52:00 PM

I don't know why I never thought of it before, but I've started using top layers of white and black lipsticks to recover too dark or too light colors, usually ones that were misfires or were freebies I wouldn't have chosen but were in GWPs. This is an affordable choice for darkening, and you only need a couple of light dabs and some blending to do the trick. It can get obviously black quickly--but you might also want that.

on 5/22/2015 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My preference is to wear a very dark lip with a clean face- almost no other makeup, just foundation, mascara, highlighter. It makes it look chic not hot topic-ey which is a risk especially for me right now with my silvery pastel hair. This lipstick is not very pigmented. I found it to be sheer and not buildable. The reason it gets four stars is that it is amazing for layering and mixing with other lipstuffs- most especially reds!

on 1/2/2015 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I had a coupon...who could resist buying a Wet 'n' Wild black lipstick for $1...that was my first one and it brought me back! As far as this, I only wore it once and yea the packaging blah but the formula is way better than the older ones and I like that it's not a matte cuz a bit of shine does well with black. I hadn't had bleeding but I wore it for like, a few hours inside. Oh well I love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Packaging sucks but who cares? The only con I found is that it bleeds. Otherwise, I love this. It's opaque and smooth. Gotta love WNW lipsticks. I have 1000000

on 10/16/2014 2:55:00 PM

Now if you look at my age no I don't wear black lipstick on a regular basis and I really bought this to wear for Halloween. However, I did read what another reviewer did and tried this with some of my other lippies and yes it is a color changer. So ladies if you don't want to wear a black lipstick but would like to experiment with a color that will alter and make your other lippies more dramatic this is a super inexpensive but good quality item to try.

Now being cheaper yeah it's got a few flaws. The Case in one word, SUCKS. The lippy is WAY up above the tube and you have to be uber careful not to clip the tube and make bigger mess. It also doesn't lock down which I hate as well because you run the risk of having it swivel up in the tube. The color is not matte and a bit sheer. If you have dry flaky lips this is not going to be pretty. One reviewer said don't swipe back and forth but swipe one way only. I also used NYX's Blackberry pencil underneath and that really helped make the lippy more opaque and also gave staying power to the color. I would re-purchase this again although I don't think I will personally need it for a long time.

on 9/13/2014 2:15:00 AM

This product is like a love/hate relationship.
Cons:
-The bullet WNW has just got too go. The cap isn't sturdy. I had my for a week in my make up bag and it has lost the lid and and it got chipped. And then about a month later the cap broke. Just not my favorite.
-The color is too shiny for my liking.
-Doesn't last as long as most WNW matte lippys.
Pros:
-Even though it has a dewy finish, it is still very pigmented.
-Also a great way to max other lipstick darker. I've discovered that if I want a grey lip I mix My WNW Pagan Angel with My Elf Lip Pen (color not sure of, but it is a nude with a pinky undertone in matte) and it creates a beautiful grey.

very rich smooth and pigmented black every black i ever bought sucked honestly this one takes the cake it doesnt last long sadly well maybe my lips are just drier than the sahara lol but i its very cheap and nice i reccomend if you need a nice cheap black pick this up

Recommended for Medium Skin