April 24, 2014 | 2053 users online

Treatments - Carol's Daughter - Carols Daughter Monoi Oil hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this hair mask last night. WoW! Love it! I jumped in and purchased the large container for $29.
I have long hair past mid back, highlights, lowlights, colored dark underneath. Shampooed with Oribe Volume then applied mask with large tooth comb, extra on ends. Wrapped hair in a turbie to retain heat and soaked in a 20 min. Epsom Salt bath.
it's been 6 weeks since my last color. My hair looks like I just had it done! Soft, smooth with volume. Scalp is good, not oily at all. I blow dried, too. Getting used to the scent. It's kinda nutty lol. It did cover the perfume scent of Oribe shampoo.
I feel great today! My hair really does look and feel great. It's my first product from Carol's Daughter. My hair is fine, but abundant, color treated, long. No color lost noticed, at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love her entire Monoi line. It absolutely lessens breakage after the first use (at least on me it did) I also use the shampoo, conditioner, split end repair and the strengthening serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by senel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This deep conditioning mask comes in a tub and is very rich and thick, Smells great too.

You can use it as a hair mask, apply to damp freshyl washed hair for deep conditioning. You can use it like a conditioner in the shower, and even after hair is dry and styled, you can rub some on the ends for extra moisture.

My ends were so dry and damaged from heat styling (flat iron), my ends were literally breaking off. I bought this product hoping it would help. And help it did.

My ends do not break off, and overall my hair feel less dry and stronger. And I have been able to grow it longer, this product is excellent.