Pure Ice Private Show

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/18/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

*DUPE ALERT* This a dupe for Butter London's The Black Knight. Seriously. I had seen blogs about it and seen pics, but then I did my own trial. I put them both on and even I can't tell which is which. They are identical. The Pure Ice is only $1.99 at Wal Mart while I paid $14 last year for the Butter London at Ulta. (It currently retails for $15) This is a blend of tiny multicolored glitters suspended in a sheer black base. The glitters appear to be silver, magenta, and turquoise. I used 2 coats and it gave an even opaque coverage. The formula is thin but it is easy to work with and as long as you wipe the excess off the brush before application you can prevent flooding the cuticles. I am overjoyed to find this little dupe for my favorite glitter polish! Sorry Black Knight by Butter London, you are pretty but this is an exact copy and for a $13 savings, I am recommending this little beauty instead. It is a core color but it was sold out at 3 of the Wal Mart stores I went to. Finally I found this after a month of looking. I am definitely going to be buying a back up bottle and one for gift giving too!

on 2/25/2013 6:45:00 PM

I've owned this about 24 hours and I'm already going back to Walmart after backups... Its simply gorgeous! Staying power is average. But thats why God invented Seviche, right?

The color is black base (possibly dark brown?) , with the teensiest flecks of rainbow glitter. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Private Show is a nice dark black based nail polish with multi-colored glitter. It's an exact dupe for MAC Everything that Glitters nail polish, but with a much cheaper price tag.

Popular Polishes