September 19, 2014 | 1181 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm -- Apple Plum Pie

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by annaleseypoo

Perfect except not much color…

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Fookat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favorite! I got it just today in Big Apple Red. It's not too bold but too faint... Just perfect. It smells so cute too, kinda like apples. It keeps its promise as a lip balm. And this wonder was very cheap for what it offers! $2.99 at Rite-Aid... This product is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Soft sheer color, very moisturizing & easy to use. Super-cheap @ drugstores (got mine on sale for $1.79). I bought 'Apple Plum Pie' & 'Apple Blueberry Pie' - love the plum one better. It's very MLBB & dewy. Love the packaging, love the formula, love the price & convenience.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

gorgeous colour, and looks so good on my tan indian skin. feels so smooth on the lips! a nice appley smell. so cute how there's a little apple in the middle of the stick! it doesn't last on my lips very long, but what else can i expect for $5?! i just reapply every couple of hours. great cheap product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by emgb

Inexpensive yet quality alternative to the more expensive lip balms, lip butters, etc. like this. It took me a bit to decide which to buy, as there aren't many shades and most of them looked alike to me but I would deem that the only flaw and I plan to try other colors! I bought Caramel Apple (shimmery light nude shade) and Garnet Gala (shimmery garnet/ruby red shade) and both are very flattering with my fair skin and I love them both. They give a very subtle yet sophisticated and pretty result. The apple lip balm center and color surrounding it is a cute design, and they are really moisturizing. I don't need any other lip balm before using or alongside them. I like that it feels and actually looks more like a lipstick but with the ease of a balm and gloss in one. The apple scent is a bit fake but it disappears immediately and isn't really bad at all. And lastly, at $3, they are a steal! I recommend. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in "Pink Lady" and love it. The formula is creamy and feels comforting on the lips. It moisturizes and adds a gorgeous layer of light pink to my lips which is perfect for every day around the house, doing errands, and keeping lips healthy.

I like that if it has any flavor I can't taste it. I don't like my balms to be flavored as I'll tend to lick them off. The easy of use it great and you won't need a mirror. It's packaged so you can toss it on your purse and go.

I will definitly buy more colors of this balm.

Great spring/summer product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MochaLatte18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This lip balm is very pigmented. Though the colour faded fast, it kept a lip tint effect on my lips throughout the entire day AND kept my lips nice and plump. The smell can turn some people off because it's really strong but I personally really like it. It smells like any other apple candy and it taste like how it smells. The name of this lip balm has the word "glossy" in it. I didn't see that. The outer part of this lip balm is like pure pigment and in the middle, an apple shaped glittery pink mess which seemingly doesn't really do anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This a new lip balm + gloss and it's really nice. I can't speak for all the shades but Apple Plum Pie is a beautiful light pink/ cool mauve color. The lipstick itself has a light pink apple in the center and surrounding that is a darker purpley color -- but rest assured it does not go on purple. When I rub my lips together it has a light fake apple taste, but nothing terrible. My lips feel so smooth and this does not settle in the lines on my lips, which is the first thing I noticed.
Absolutely worth the $3 I paid for this. I can't speak for how long it lasts, but I don't care, I'll happily reapply. The tube is nothing special but if it was then it probably wouldn't be just $3! I highly recommend this shade for just about every skin tone, especially if you like cool tones and mauves, in my opinion it's the perfect light mauve. Hope that helps!