August 22, 2014 | 1843 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - gud Orange Petalooza Natural Softening Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I might buy this product again for occasional use because the smell is so good. As with the Paranormal I don't care for the packaging. Its an awkward shape and size to squeeze. The shampoo is a bit too drying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am very surprised that my hair likes this. From what I heard it is a very light conditioner for those with dry hair like mine and indeed it is to some degree. I had to use a dollop more of what I usually use to get my hair to feel moisturized. It has a lighter, almost plastic like orange scent unlike the matching shampoo that has a more vibrant, citrusy blood orange smell to it. However, it has good slip and my hair was left less frizzy and looked shiny when my hair air-dried. I have considered keeping this as a leave-in and will have to update my experience with that soon. Since I have to use more than my usual amount of conditioner with this, it is not economical to keep buying bottles of this as it would be expensive. I had to wait till this came on sale to buy it. Would I buy this again-probably not, but if you looking for a nice and light conditioner, this would be a good one to try. I'm pretty sure it would work well as a co-wash for some of those on the CG method.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First, the scent is wonderful and long-lasting; it's an absolute pleasure to breathe as I wash my hair. It's a citrus-y blood orange fragrance that smells nice inside the bottle and out.
The consistency and texture of the conditioner, in striking contrast to the matching shampoo, is very thick. It moisturizes and hydrates my combination, curly tresses extremely well without weighing them down or causing excess oil at the roots.
Overall, these products left my hair shiny, soft, and hydrated. I would definitely purchase again (I actually stocked up with six bottles of shampoo and conditioner during a clearance event at my local Walgreens).
This product is not what I would consider "all natural" by any means, but since natural is a relative, broad term we'll go with it. It does contain some fragrance which a rep. said is naturally derived. It DOES NOT contain parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals. I'll tolerate certain sulfates in some of my items (I pick and choose); I'm more wary of petrochemicals and parabens.
Ingredients: water, cetearyl alcohol, fragrance, ceteareth-20, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hibiscus sabdariffa flower*, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract*, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract*, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract*, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, stearalkonium chloride, potassium sorbate, citric acid, alcohol denat. *Organic.