April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Antique Diamond

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These have a very creamy, smooth consistency that makes application quick and easy. You can apply these with your fingers or a brush, but I prefer my fingers. Of course, with them being a part of the Pro Longwear family, they're incredibly long-lasting. They last for least 14 hours. They're fantastic as just a pretty lid wash, worn with other eyeshadows, or as a base. I haven't tried them with UDPP, but I don't think I need to. These, as I've experienced, are very long lasting!
Antique Diamond is a frosted muted green that I would say is a cross between sage green and olive, although MAC describes it as a "bright olive-gray". I think this a very interesting, unique shade that would serve as a great addition to any Paint Pot collection. I like it worn with a neutral brown on the outer lid, or for something more dramatic, a silver on the inner lid and black on the outer lid and into the crease.
Each jar is 5g/0.17 oz., retailing for $18.50 each. It sounds pricey, but since a little product goes a very long way, one jar will be sure to last you forever, so it's worth the price.
Would I repurchase? Yes.