April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Frozen Purple

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love MAC point pots and when I saw they expanded their shades to include a purple I had to get it. Frozen Purple is a beautiful chilly shade of mauve-purple with grey undertones and silver shimmer. The formula is creamy and blends beautifully with awesome wear time that doesn't fade or crease. Love wearing it alone on the lid or as an under eye liner, plus works great as a base too paired with mauve, plum, purple, silver, grey, or taupe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place, my review is for 'Frozen Violet' pro longwear Paintpot.... I basically bought this on a whim after seeing it on the MUA in MAC the other day. I would guess she was nw50 and on her lids it looked AMAZING, a beautiful lilac colour with pretty fine silver glitter. On my lids (NC30) it comes out a mauvey brown colour, still nice but not as great as it looked on the Mac artist. The glitter still shows on me though which I like. I prefer to wear it quite sheer, on my lids only. I blend it into my socket with a 217. Today I wore it to work and lots of the children commented 'you look pretty!' (I work in a school.) it's really creamy and easy to apply. It can be made near enough opaque by layering it, although as I said previously I prefer it sheer. Overall I'm very happy with it, and think it would suit people of all shades. X

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These have a very creamy, smooth consistency that makes application quick and easy. You can apply these with your fingers or a brush, but I prefer my fingers. Of course, with them being a part of the Pro Longwear family, they're incredibly long-lasting. They last for least 14 hours. They're fantastic as just a pretty lid wash, worn with other eyeshadows, or as a base. I haven't tried them with UDPP, but I don't think I need to. These, as I've experienced, are very long lasting!
Frozen Purple is a brand new shade that I would describe as a frosty cool-toned smoked plum with silver shimmer. It looks absolutely gorgeous as a smokey eye. It also looks great paired with Satin Taupe, or worn along the lower lash line for a more subtle daytime look with that little pop of color. This has to be my second favorite shade from this line, right behind Vintage Selection.
Each jar is 5g/0.17 oz., retailing for $18.50 each. It sounds pricey, but since a little product goes a very long way, one jar will be sure to last you forever, so it's worth the price.