MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection

on 3/17/2015 12:32:00 PM

I love this color so much! I find that it works for every skin tone since it adds a beautiful not too cold/not too warm glow on your eye. It's perfect for a base color on your eye lid. I definitely recommend this!

on 1/28/2015 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

A few months ago I bought my first MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (which I love). I use painterly as a top/concealer on my lids for a natural look on a casual day. But I've waited 6 weeks more for the MAC counter at Kirkcakdie & Steins, to get in Vintage Selection. So pleased with it. Has a slight shimmer, as great as my top eye colour.

on 1/23/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great subtle option for a quick awake eye look. Just this all over the lid and some mascara. It looks natural but it's bit shimmery so it adds something. I much prefer this over groundwork which I think looks too flat and boring.

on 12/2/2014 6:43:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

The first eyeshadow that actually lasts all day long! Love the creamy texture and gorgeous colour, my go-to almost every day :)

on 5/23/2014 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My 2nd Paint Pot purchase; I bought Painterly sight unseen & returned it w/o using it, was soooo disappointed that it looked like concealer! Vintage Selection was picked out for me by a male SA & it's very nice & everything I thought Painterly was going to be! It's a dark champagne pink, really great w black eyeliner to do cat eyes. Which was the purpose of me buying Painterly PP coz I saw it in a couple of YouTube cat eye tutorials. It's along the likes of Loreal Iced Latte & Sonia Kashuk Champagne Toast 66, so if you like Vintage Selection check those 2 out! MAC rarely disappoints so I was sooo glad that I was able to go exchange. The last time I was disappointed was in the Nicki Minaj 2 lilac lipsticks/lipglass ages ago. Since then and also b4 have made many very happy MAC purchases! :) MAC has such cool products & is such a neat company.

on 10/9/2013 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was my first paint pot ever and I loved it from the very beginning. It is really easy to use, especially when you're in a hurry and stills wants a pop of colour in your lids. The colour is gorgeous, lasting power is impressive and it doesn't crease (at least not on me).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

These have a very creamy, smooth consistency that makes application quick and easy. You can apply these with your fingers or a brush, but I prefer my fingers. Of course, with them being a part of the Pro Longwear family, they're incredibly long-lasting. They last for least 14 hours. They're fantastic as just a pretty lid wash, worn with other eyeshadows, or as a base. I haven't tried them with UDPP, but I don't think I need to. These, as I've experienced, are very long lasting!
Vintage Selection is a repromote from the Cham-Pale collection. It's an absolutely beautiful shimmery pink champagne that will look great on every skintone. I think it looks fantastic paired with Urban Decay Smog. It also looks great with Satin Taupe layered on top! I think this one is my favorite!
Each jar is 5g/0.17 oz., retailing for $18.50 each. It sounds pricey, but since a little product goes a very long way, one jar will be sure to last you forever, so it's worth the price.
Would I repurchase? Yes!