April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Mekahre

This was my first paint pot ever and I loved it from the very beginning. It is really easy to use, especially when you're in a hurry and stills wants a pop of colour in your lids. The colour is gorgeous, lasting power is impressive and it doesn't crease (at least not on me).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These have a very creamy, smooth consistency that makes application quick and easy. You can apply these with your fingers or a brush, but I prefer my fingers. Of course, with them being a part of the Pro Longwear family, they're incredibly long-lasting. They last for least 14 hours. They're fantastic as just a pretty lid wash, worn with other eyeshadows, or as a base. I haven't tried them with UDPP, but I don't think I need to. These, as I've experienced, are very long lasting!
Vintage Selection is a repromote from the Cham-Pale collection. It's an absolutely beautiful shimmery pink champagne that will look great on every skintone. I think it looks fantastic paired with Urban Decay Smog. It also looks great with Satin Taupe layered on top! I think this one is my favorite!
Each jar is 5g/0.17 oz., retailing for $18.50 each. It sounds pricey, but since a little product goes a very long way, one jar will be sure to last you forever, so it's worth the price.
Would I repurchase? Yes!