November 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Let's Skate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is a light pink with gold and pink shimmer in it. It is a great PP but I wish it wasn't so sparkley. I did have a bit of fallout when it dried down but not that bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These have a very creamy, smooth consistency that makes application quick and easy. You can apply these with your fingers or a brush, but I prefer my fingers. Of course, with them being a part of the Pro Longwear family, they're incredibly long-lasting. They last for least 14 hours. They're fantastic as just a pretty lid wash, worn with other eyeshadows, or as a base. I haven't tried them with UDPP, but I don't think I need to. These, as I've experienced, are very long lasting!
Let's Skate is a repromote from the Glitter & Ice collection. This is a beautiful shimmery pale baby pink that pulls a bit too light on my NC35 skintone, so I think this works better as a highlight for darker skintones, but I can imagine it looking absolutely gorgeous on fair skin! I think this is a pretty versatile shade; you can use it as a lid wash, paired with other eyeshadows for a daytime look or nighttime smokey eye, and you can use it as a highlight.
Each jar is 5g/0.17 oz., retailing for $18.50 each. It sounds pricey, but since a little product goes a very long way, one jar will be sure to last you forever, so it's worth the price.
Would I repurchase? Yes.