April 20, 2014 | 1018 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Chilled on Ice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is beautiful! I simply adore this primer, and it has made me neglect my beloved Too Faced Shadow Insurance which I thought would never happen. I love this product on my NW10 skin because it is a very pretty wash of champagne gold/pink chalked full of twinkling gold glitter. Some people might call it obnoxious but I'm a bit of a closet drag queen. I have worn it on it's own as a shadow and it layers wonderfully to build on it's sheer color. The glitter doesn't even settle in my creased, hooded eyelids, so queue the chorus of angels.

Back to how it performs as a primer! Amazing! It enhances every satin finish shadow I wear (I don't bother with mattes as this primer would defeat the purpose) to make it more multidimensional. Stays all day, night, then the next day on the weekends when I party a bit too much. Also shadows are incredibly easy to blend on top of this. I am going to buy more of these pro longwear paint pot's now. How could I help myself? 5/5!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These have a very creamy, smooth consistency that makes application quick and easy. You can apply these with your fingers or a brush, but I prefer my fingers. Of course, with them being a part of the Pro Longwear family, they're incredibly long-lasting. They last for least 14 hours. They're fantastic as just a pretty lid wash, worn with other eyeshadows, or as a base. I haven't tried them with UDPP, but I don't think I need to. These, as I've experienced, are very long lasting!
Chilled on Ice is a repromote from the Cham-Pale collection. It's a pretty shade that I would describe as frosted very pale gold with gold shimmer. But unlike the Chilled on Ice from the Cham-Pale collection, this one isn't just pure glitter without pigmentation; this one is actually pigmented! It's too light for my NC35 complexion, so I can only wear it as a highlight, but it'd look great on fairer skintones.
Each jar is 5g/0.17 oz., retailing for $18.50 each. It sounds pricey, but since a little product goes a very long way, one jar will be sure to last you forever, so it's worth the price.
Would I repurchase? No.