December 20, 2014 | 1146 users online

Moisturizers - Tatcha - Ageless Enriching Renewal Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by peachandlily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Ageless Enriching Renewal Cream does what it needs to in terms of hydrating my very dry skin but to be honest, I felt that the original Moisture Rich Silk Cream did a better job...for a lower price point.

While I tend to love Tatcha's packaging, I really dislike the way these moisturizers are packaged since I always prefer a pump because it's more hygienic. That said, all their moisturizers do come with a small applicator to help with the hygiene and it would be admittedly difficult to pump such a thick cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Spectacular creme. I have oily skin and only meant to use a deluxe sample as a hand creme. However, after applying a blob and rubbing it in, I couldn't believe how supple and non-greasy my hands felt and looked. I've since also started using it as an eye cream and recommended it to my mother to use for her face. A beautiful container and lack of scent further make this one of the best, richer cremes I've ever come across.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how easily this cream goes on, it's weightless and yet so hydrating without greasiness. A little goes a long way so the product will last a long time. I have sensitive, dry, redness prone skin with a tendency towards breakouts now that I am approaching menopause. I love both of Tatcha's moisturizers and find that I can use them both successfully. This one is a treat especially at night. I use after first cleansing with the Tatcha Cleansing Oil, followed by the gentle or classic rice powder and then the Brightening Serum. My skin is hydrated, soothed, smooth as silk and never looked better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by iyonis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot, I love the packaging and the product is good. I use it as a mask and eye cream. I have combo skin so it was little too heavy for my face but will try it again in the winter. For now it is a great eye/cheeks cream and mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by divathing

I love this product but not the price. I bought 2 deluxe samples of this cream and have been using it at night with the serum and have cleansed a few times with the rice powder. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It is moisturizing without being too heavy and my skin seem less unpredictable as far as moisture goes.
I am the type to wash my face at night and use toner in the morning (my skin handles this routine better). I have gone through many moisturizers and thought they were fine but at the middle/end of my day i'm sooooooo oily. Since I have started using this, hardly no oil! i'm happy about that but here's the problem-price. $150 for a moisturizer....i'm glad i found this product but i have a feeling i will be getting deluxe samples at least until there's a steep sale or i move on to the next product. Oily skin and tatcha mix well but college and tatcha don't.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ELDN54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream is one of th best moisturisers I have ever used! First, I bought the sample pack and tried out the products. Only after 1 week, I noticed the most dewy, clear, radiant, skin I have ever felt. It absorbs readily into the skin ( note you only need a little ) and hydrates like nothing else! Yes you do get what yo upay for!! I wnet on to buy the larger sizes that came in a dry skin kit, and after your first purchase, you get a coupon that can go to your next order! It saved me 45 dollars! The bonus, free shipping and the customer service is outstanding!! You can tell this skincareline had been researched by the owner, and is revered by lots of happy customers! Me one of them! As a matter of fact, my freind saw me yesterday and thought my skin was the best she has ever seen it!!! And, I have really nice skin!!!! She ordered the sample pack and the mask so fast!!!!! You wont be disapointed!!!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good moisturizer, albeit a very expensive moisturizer. I would repurchase but I like the Rich Silk moisturizer better. It has a very pleasant scent and is very hydrating. It is supposed to prevent and repair skin damage which I am lucky enough not to have.

This moisturizer comes with a gold spatula that gets tied to the top of the lid. Overall a very nice product.