October 26, 2014 | 1302 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara ever!
I love it because it doesn't clump at all. It leaves my lashes long an voluminous, darkens and separates them, so it gives me a very natural finish. The best part is that it also has a primer and it really makes the mascara last longer. I love this so much and I use it every day. Definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by LaceyTennant

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at CVS when it was 75% off. I wasn't in need of a new mascara because i usually wear BadGal lash from Benefit, but this mascara blew my mind! I've never used a primer before on my lashes but this one really makes my lashes noticeably longer. I just do the primer followed by 2-3 coats of mascara. I get soo many compliments on my lashes, girls always asking what I put on them, as if it couldn't just be mascara alone. My favorite part about this mascara though would have to be how easily it comes off. in the shower I just massage my lashes between my fingers with water and it comes completely off. I have very oily skin and I've never had a problem with it smudging. Now, If I was going to the beach or planning on crying a lot I would use my waterproof mascara of course, but I just hate having to tug and pull on my lashes to get the mascara off. So this mascara is something I will continue to buy forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sunkissedglitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the beauty sale CVS was having to clear out some of their products, and got it for less than a dollar. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it. I typically go with high-end mascaras, just because I've had really bad experiences in the past with drugstore mascaras. I have super oily eyelids, and so most mascaras I wear end up giving me smudges/raccoon eyes a couple of hours in. But hey, it was only a couple of cents. So I tried it out.

The primer actually worked. It made my lashes significantly longer. The brush on both ends of the mascara was nothing special, but it was extremely easy to use. The mascara itself was the same- nothing special. I was glad to see that it took 4-5 hours to see smudging (I wiped it off easily with a tissue though) rather than 2-3 hours. I mean, it's not as good as no smudging at all, but it was better than I expected.

All in all, a pretty average product. I wouldn't repurchase, but maybe if you have normal eyelids that aren't oil pits this would work for you. I would only buy this if it's heavily discounted/on sale though (like I did), because otherwise it's not worth it. There's other mascaras out there that are better for about the same price or a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by laila26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best mascara that I have ever used. I tried the Maybelline false eyes, and the colossal ones; but neither one had the same effect as the Lash Fantasy one did. I actually got mine at Ross, I happened to be shopping there and just decided to pick it up! It was definitely worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this for the white to put under my blue mascara. But I got tired of myother mascara a decided to try this. It is reeeeeaaaally black and it gives great length and volume. But you have to be careful with this because it can give you clumps. Three only down side is that mine is starting to dry out it could be out running out though to.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this product all the time and only recently stopped because they don't sell it at my local drugstore. It's a great mascara for everyday use and is priced well. I especially enjoyed how it separated my lashes and didn't cause them to clump. I would not recommend this mascara to a person with short straight lashes because it doesn't do a lot for length or curl but it will hold a curl fairly well if you curl then first. It lasts a long time but does flake near the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by DebinD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. Nice length. Not too goopy. Not too heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara isn't bad but it's not the greatest thing ever. I got it on sale compared to the price it normally is so I was happy. It doesn't clump and I feel that the primer does A LOT. I was looking for a new mascara and picked this up because Revlon is amazing with a lot of their products. The reason I state that I will not buy this again is because I go around and test out a lot of eye products and I never usually stay with the same one for an incredibly long amount of time. It is very nice though if you're doing something casual with friends or you're just feeling a lazy day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by tulcyn

But this is the first mascara I've found that absolutely does not smudge. Plus since I found it at Grocery Outlet for $2.50 it was a true steal! It does't thicken as much as others but that is a mild trade off for an all-day wear, even overnight with no raccoon eyes. It is great at lengthening and is build-able to get some thickness. This is my new HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInACasket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I try to buy mascara from the drug store because I tend to go through them quickly, it's cheaper, and more convenient. Personally, I like this mascara. It works for me, it makes my eyelashes look long and thick, and the black is indeed very dark. I usually have luck with the double ended mascaras, but that's just me. I never had a problem with clumps. I will definitely continue to buy this product.