July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm - Caramel Daisy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by lynn7551

I love the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms! They are all very sheer, but sadly, this one in particular doesn't not leave much of any color on my lips. I do have naturally darker lips, so perhaps the color would show up better on other people. However, despite the limited color pay off, I really like the texture of this balm and how it looks and feels on my lips. It stays very soft and smooth and adds a very natural shine without looking slick like some glosses. I am totally in love with these products and will be buying more colors. Even though Carmel Daisy doesn't show up much on me, I will buy it again when I run out because I feel like it moisturizes and looks better on my lips than my usual lip balm. I also have Red Dahlia which is an extremely pretty shade and much more subtle than it looks in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A wonderful sheer warm golden brown and a nicer non shimmer alternative to Honeysuckle (see swatch pics) that gives a nice warm glow on the lips. I was quite pleased to finally find this as it is new and sometimes hard to find. I plan to use this to warm up a too cool shade of lipstick or just alone. Very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by speedymouse

I have to say, Burt's Bees tinted lip balms are some of my favorite lip products. They add a nice hint of color and shine that fits with my natural makeup look. However, they aren't as moisturizing as Burt's Bees' original minty balm, so if my lips are really chapped I'll put on a layer of that beforehand.
Caramel Daisy is very sheer brown shade that's great for adding a bit of warmth and gloss to my lip shade. The keyword is very sheer - don't expect color payoff from this balm.