October 22, 2014 | 1801 users online

Conditioner - Ion - instense hydration miracle leave in

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by nudylipstickgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is like a dupe for the It's a 10 leave in conditioner, except the smell is better. I think it is okay, but not a miracle. Might be good as a post treatment or during the extremely drying stages when there is not alot of moisture in the air or if your wanting to go natural and not add other things on your hair. Just be easy and not spray too much or it will be extremly HEAVY even on medium-dry hair. Spray into the hands first and distribute through the hair. It is just really hard to gadge if your using too much untill the hair is dry and finished and that is tough if you spent alot of time doing your hair only to want to wash it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a budget alternative to Its a 10 miracle leave in product plus keratin. I would say this isn't too bad. Its thick and in my experience; because of the consistency it was kind of tough to comb through my hair. However, it did leave my hair very soft and shiny with a slight smell of vanilla. I have noticed improvement and much less heat damage on my hair thats for sure.
Careful not to apply near the roots as it will give you oily hair the next day.
I think I paid $6.99(USD) with a coupon and Sally's beauty club card.

It wasn't too bad-but I don't think I will be repurchasing. I noticed that One N' only Argan oil has its 12 miracle leave in treatment and will be trying that one out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, there is isopropyl alcohol in this but I don't use it everyday since I swtich between many other leave-ins and styling creams. This is nice to use occasionally though. It smells like bubblegum and keeps my hair from frizzing, works well under gel, and gives good slip for detangling. It helps with shine and doesn't pull out my curls. Just remember to use moisturizing products, deep condition, and your hair should be fine. My hair is prone to dryness and this hasn't caused any problems for me when I do use it daily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

NOOOO!!! I just logged on to rave about this product & then learned from the reviews already posted that this contains rubbing alcohol. I doubled checked, yep, they are correct. It is high on the list. I never thought to check the ingredients beforehand & this product has been WONDERFUL. Who the hell puts rubbing alcohol in a leave-in conditioner though? Although the results have been nothing but positive, I am going to find another. Sally Beauty Supplies has a lot of options. Thank you MUA. This went from 5 lippies to 3 within 10 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product worked great on my relaxed, colored, dry hair. And smells divine. However, I did become alarmed when I saw it had isopropyl alcohol in it. I fear it's gonna be too drying for my scalp. If they replace the alcohol this would be my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by JudiWickham

I couldn't find a review for this, so created one. I so love this product! I bought the travel size for $3 to try, at Sally's. Not expecting much. My hair has been super dry and frizzy lately and needed some TLC. I have long, past bra strap, much highlighted, fine, heat styled hair. I have applied this to both wet and dry hair, both ways work. The big difference from the many many other hair products I have tried, is that it gets rid of frizz! It smoothes and moisturizes amazingly well, without making hair flat or greasy. I also love products that can do double duty+. This acts as a conditioner, de-frizzer, heat protector and gives hold to your style!! Although this comes in a spray bottle, the texture is like a light balm. EDIT: I looked at the ingredient list and rubbing alcohol is listed quite high. Although this is the best product I have used in a while. I am going to hold off. Until I know whether or not this is drying in the long term..