September 23, 2014 | 1983 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie-Centerstage

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by meximixgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Very chalky i even used a primer Poof i dont like it at all. colors look bold but there NOT pigmented Ive bought cheaper make up with my umff lol.. sorry not agood buy

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sephoranut

I got this for 3.99 at Walgreens so I'm not expecting anything great.... but for the price its not bad... I agree with the other poster that they grab a little unevenly but I think it may also because I used a primer. Overall you have to work a little harder with these but that's not a problem for me considering the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Winter_Snowfall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a disappointment, considering the usual quality of WnW eyeshadows. I bought this in Maldives Sky. Pretty colors, but the shadows themselves are dry, chalky and the lighter colors lack pigment. I have oily skin and these did not wear well, even over primer or a Color Tattoo, I had creasing by noon time. And when applying over primer or a creme eyeshadow, they tend to "grab" and apply unevenly. These are quite different from WnW's Color Icon shadows.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No