October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Twinkle

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by shaylayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! It goes on clear though so theres not really any color.
Pros:
-it smells AMAZING
-it moisturizes my oips really well, I only have to reapply every 2 hours or so (but thats just cuz I love reapplying aha)
- it's cheap

Cons:
- it makes my lips look very glossy, which is not a bad thing but I dont like overly glossy lips
-its limited edition somits hard to find now

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by beatlesbabe23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this stuff! :) I love all the baby lips, but this one (or the electro green one) takes the cake! I cant get enough! sadly, this is limited edition, which kind of sucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by gleekforev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favorite baby lips! I love the scent, it's super yummy. But if you're looking for a lip balm with color, don't buy this because it's basically clear. It does the job but it's definitely not the most moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

This particular shade came off as clear so I pretty much used it as a normal lip balm. It smells amazing and the color combination is adorable. I personally really love baby lips and this was no exception! They aren't the greatest lip balms but it does the job. I do find myself applying it more often when I use it because I feel like it just sits on the lips but I don't have super chapped lips so that's fine with me. I probably wouldn't repurchase it because like I said, there's better lip balms out there but I enjoyed this while I had it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

-Smells great
-Lasting moisture (but i feel that when I put more, it feels like I put grease on my lips...So I put only 1 layer)
-It is not supposed to give color, so I use this as a lipbalm only.
-Cute packaging

I said i would not buy it again if I ran out of it / lost it only because I already have other lipbalms :B If not, I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells exactly like a strawberry starburst which is amazing. I'd use it almost just for that. So this is a balm and these things are meant to have a hint of color but this one has zero color. I kind of don't mind because I use it more as a replacement for Aquafor when I don't have that with me, or I put it over a lipstick as kind of a gloss. It's alright, there are better colors in the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by aliciaxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome! Almost clear, leaves a pale sheer pink and smells AMAZING! My favourite out of all of them! Limited addition hope i get a chance to purchse again tho! Price is sort of pricey for a drug store brand but good dealvfor the quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Love the smell. Definitely like the pink starburst :) I had a hard time deciding between this and Pink Wink. Would choose this over that one because that one is completely clear on my lips and doesn't smell as nice. Still nice, fruity, and a hint of bubble gum but I love this one better and this one lightens my lip color a bit with a light pink, which I prefer. This isn't a five star rating because I don't find baby lips extremely moisturizing on my always chapped lips, but they don't dry them out more than they already are. Pretty much typical of all lip products I attempt to use on my sad lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

Just bought this the other day and I'm a fan. It smells sooo good its like candy for my lips. Feels nice and moisturizing too. Was hoping for a little bit more of a hue or sparkle on the lips when purchasing this particular color but its okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by SaphireMoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I asked my mom to get me one of the baby lips lip balms a couple days ago and she brought this back to me :) I have to admit, I think I have a new obsession. I love the adorable packaging and The name itself "Twinkle". I think the name is pretty fitting because it doesn't really have a color to it, but it does have a light shimmer/sparkle to it :3 It smells and tastes great and I find it actually moisturizes my lips very good as well. As soon as the one I have right now runs out I'm getting a new one c; Love it!

I also want to start collecting more of the baby lips collection. C: