Maybelline Baby Lips Twinkle

4.3

Twinkle looks pink in the tube but when applied or swatched on me, it shows up clear with a light shimmer. I had hoped for a tint of color with this one, but I don't mind that it doesn't have one, since I needed new lip balm anyway.

I do really like the formula of the Baby Lips line. As someone with very dry lips, I find that it is very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy or sticky. It does make my lips much smoother when I use it regularly.

on 3/8/2014 3:29:00 AM

I love this! It goes on clear though so theres not really any color.
Pros:
-it smells AMAZING
-it moisturizes my oips really well, I only have to reapply every 2 hours or so (but thats just cuz I love reapplying aha)
- it's cheap

Cons:
- it makes my lips look very glossy, which is not a bad thing but I dont like overly glossy lips
-its limited edition somits hard to find now

on 12/24/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love this stuff! :) I love all the baby lips, but this one (or the electro green one) takes the cake! I cant get enough! sadly, this is limited edition, which kind of sucks!

on 12/3/2013 8:21:00 PM

This is definitely my favorite baby lips! I love the scent, it's super yummy. But if you're looking for a lip balm with color, don't buy this because it's basically clear. It does the job but it's definitely not the most moisturizing.

on 10/20/2013 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This particular shade came off as clear so I pretty much used it as a normal lip balm. It smells amazing and the color combination is adorable. I personally really love baby lips and this was no exception! They aren't the greatest lip balms but it does the job. I do find myself applying it more often when I use it because I feel like it just sits on the lips but I don't have super chapped lips so that's fine with me. I probably wouldn't repurchase it because like I said, there's better lip balms out there but I enjoyed this while I had it.

on 8/9/2013 1:33:00 AM

-Smells great
-Lasting moisture (but i feel that when I put more, it feels like I put grease on my lips...So I put only 1 layer)
-It is not supposed to give color, so I use this as a lipbalm only.
-Cute packaging

I said i would not buy it again if I ran out of it / lost it only because I already have other lipbalms :B If not, I would buy it again.

on 6/13/2013 11:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This smells exactly like a strawberry starburst which is amazing. I'd use it almost just for that. So this is a balm and these things are meant to have a hint of color but this one has zero color. I kind of don't mind because I use it more as a replacement for Aquafor when I don't have that with me, or I put it over a lipstick as kind of a gloss. It's alright, there are better colors in the line.

on 4/15/2013 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome! Almost clear, leaves a pale sheer pink and smells AMAZING! My favourite out of all of them! Limited addition hope i get a chance to purchse again tho! Price is sort of pricey for a drug store brand but good dealvfor the quality.

on 3/19/2013 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Love the smell. Definitely like the pink starburst :) I had a hard time deciding between this and Pink Wink. Would choose this over that one because that one is completely clear on my lips and doesn't smell as nice. Still nice, fruity, and a hint of bubble gum but I love this one better and this one lightens my lip color a bit with a light pink, which I prefer. This isn't a five star rating because I don't find baby lips extremely moisturizing on my always chapped lips, but they don't dry them out more than they already are. Pretty much typical of all lip products I attempt to use on my sad lips.

on 3/14/2013 10:39:00 PM

Just bought this the other day and I'm a fan. It smells sooo good its like candy for my lips. Feels nice and moisturizing too. Was hoping for a little bit more of a hue or sparkle on the lips when purchasing this particular color but its okay.

Popular Lip Treatments