October 24, 2014 | 1390 users online

Lipstick - Illamasqua - Liv

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A must have for pink-lovers. Beautiful icy pink. Would be more suited to paler skin tones. Must exfoliate and use balm before applying as it's very matte. I'm on my second tube and I'll continue buying until it's no longer suits me or looks bad on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by bubblesandvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YES YES and YES.

You don't know how many sephoras I had to go through to finally get a hold of this beauty of a lipstick. Oh my gosh! I'm between a tan and olive skin tone and this lipstick just looks.. ohhhh soooo gorgeous on me! Its loud obnoxious, sexy and I love it (it sold out of like 3 of the sephoras I went to!) And I think this brand is generally hard to find in a lot of stores.

I love this brand, my first fantastic purchase and I can't wait to try other ones (I have underworld in mind!) *cheering on the inside*

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

this is my favourite illamasqua lipstick. it is a little on the dry side but with the right lip balm under and applied patted on with fingers its a great matte lip colour. this colour isnt for the faint hearted its a pale lavender/bubblegum pink. i apply balm then a nude liner then liv and sometimes pat over a bit of plunge (bright baby pink)

TOP TIP * the best lipbalms to apply under dry matte lipsticks are wax based!
dont use vaseline balm or anything petroleum based its naturally greasy and sits on top of your lips too long so your lipstick will slide right off. and your hair sticks to your lips in the wind (hate that)